Purdue Post Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Post Game Thread

sign of an objective call when both fan bases believe it was a bias call against them
As others said they hyped Charlie Jones a lot but it was warranted. He is really good and should be talked about. O'Connell is also worthy of the praise he received. They also hyped up players on Syracuse. They gushed about Mikel all game.

Last edited:
1st and 10 at PUR35PENALTY PUR UNS: Unsportsmanlike Conduct 15 yards from PUR35 to PUR20. NO PLAY.
1st and 10 at PUR20PENALTY PUR UNS: Unsportsmanlike Conduct 10 yards from PUR20 to PUR10. NO PLAY.

Unsportsmanlike on Purdue, 15 yards enforced on the kickoff.

Plus another unsportsmanlike 1/2 the distance

Purdue kicked off from the 10, Jackson returned to the 50.
And then after our extra point, they got more penalties and someone got tossed.

Everytime they mentioned Charlie Jones, I kept waiting for the Browns/Steelers game to start on NBC..

1663452922080.jpeg

Underrated moment

At halftime Purdue was doing their practice FGs and punts. One of the balls went into the stands. Our fan refused to give it back. One of their equipment people went into the stands to get it. Our fan still gave him a hard time for another 2 minutes. He finally gave it back with a loud chorus of boos following.

I dragged my cousin to the game with me. This is a person who doesn't watch sports at all. And he was *into it* in the 4th quarter. It was great to see. And then he asked to come over and watch next weeks game.

Probably the wildest game we’ve played in the past decade. I can’t recall a 4th quarter like that since McNabb vs VaTech.

I was saying that to my wife. With so much for the season on the line, against a good team and great QB, down to the wire. I haven’t felt like that since some of the McNabb games. There might have been so real good ones since then. ED def made games exciting and we had some good games. But damn, this felt like the 90’s

Anyone else think they should have squibbed that last kick off? Didn’t matter in the end but a chance to take some time off the clock and get better field position.

I mightve went for a hard kick onsides. Absolutely nothing to lose, would’ve chewed clock and worst case is Purdue ball on the 20 yard line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom