Purdue Postgame Party... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Postgame Party...

The Purdue time out after Schrader gave himself up, was disappointing
Yep, I said after that 'screw them, lets put up another score.' After the timeout. Bush league, only thing happens is an injury. I loved the suck it by one of our players on fourth down stop.

Ok what’s up with this story about SU football not being 3-0 since 1959. What aboutour 1987 team that went 11-0-1 with the Les Dye tie bowl?
The comment was "the first time 3-0 in back-to-back seasons since '59-'60"

Because the offensive player touched it while out of bounce the ball is dead. That was before SU had possession.

No, that was the first one. The second one was the strip, and the SU guy literally had possession, then 77 for Purdue dove in to try to rip it loose after our guy was already on the ground. When the refs separated everyone, our guy walked away with the ball. Terrible call. The guy going out of bounds was tough, but was the right call.

No, that was the first one. The second one was the strip, and the SU guy literally had possession, then 77 for Purdue dove in to try to rip it loose after our guy was already on the ground. When the refs separated everyone, our guy walked away with the ball. Terrible call. The guy going out of bounds was tough, but was the right call.
That’s the exact play I’m talking about

I'm how its not indisputable, we had the ball. That's usually evidence enough for an overturn.
I think the argument can be made that holding the ball with legs doesn't mean control? Only thing I can think of.

Any defense that plays zone against us their coach should be fired on the spot
Zone is the defense that controlls QB scrambles the most. In man everybody has their back turned and can be brought way up field.

Shredders ability to scramble almost assures us the opportunity to see plenty of zone, or they will get to experience what Purdue just experienced (like many others)

Hopefully Jones is okay. I’ll give the WRs a pass for this game. I still think it’s a talented group, just an off night. I like our chances at the Dome against Clemson. I thought the line played well. Several of the sacks were avoidable but GS was trying to improv. Great performance overall.
yea i mean their wide receivers they have to be able to catch some what

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom