Purdue Postgame Party... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Purdue Postgame Party...

The Purdue posters over the past week have been pretty classy. Shout out to them. Their team isn’t terrible. I hope they do well in the B1G
One wasn't bad, the other was one who was obnoxious trying to convince us how great every player they had because pff scores, and our d line couldn't hold up because pff. How'd that work out, we shut down the running game!

IMG_4254.jpeg

I mean, they're a little good. They beat UTSA on the road and lost to Houston by 3. I just remember after the emotional Purdue win last year we looked sleepy the following week against UVA. I'm hoping/confident that won't happen again.
Neither of those teams are good either…

No excuse to not destroy army AT HOME

Not many ranked teams lost this week would love to crack the top 25 but doubt it happens. Will suck if we aren't ranked after Army if we take care of business next week.

One wasn't bad, the other was one who was obnoxious trying to convince us how great every player they had was amazing because pff scores, and our d line couldn't hold up because pff. How'd that work out, we shut down the running game!
Agreed, he was passive aggressive in his approach, but thinly vailed, hopefully he comes back to give credit where it’s due.

Garrett was awesome tonight. We don’t win without him. He’s a Syracuse legend in my book - tough as nails and a great leader. I am very concerned about some of the hits that he took. We are no where near the same team without him. Dino and Beck better have a solid Plan B because if Garrett makes it through the season it will be a miracle and we will probably win 8 or 9 games.

One wasn't bad, the other was one who was obnoxious trying to convince us how great every player they had because pff scores, and our d line couldn't hold up because pff. How'd that work out, we shut down the running game!

Yeah, that one guy was their version of Rutgers Al.

I'm sure all of their linemen graded out ahead of ours again this week. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom