PUT ALL THE RESOURCES INTO DAN MULLEN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

PUT ALL THE RESOURCES INTO DAN MULLEN

I am not for one minute buying that he would want to come here, the SU job is one of the worst in the P5. Hope I am wrong, and I often am

Money talks. Offer him whatever he’s making now and give him the money for assistants. Why on earth would he not want to make even 5 million a year with half the pressure and half the stress. Hell you can lose here for six years and not get fired.

And to top it off it’s easier to get to the national championship game here, win our division and beat the other side of the ACC?

Money talks. Offer him whatever he’s making now and give him the money for assistants. Why on earth would he not want to make even 5 million a year with half the pressure and half the stress. Hell you can lose here for six years and not get fired.

And to top it off it’s easier to get to the national championship game here, win our division and beat the other side of the ACC?
That would be great. Except we would never pay him and staff that kind of money and Mullen has a huge ego and probably thinks he belongs at a much bigger program

Hire Joe. Give him 3m a year and a 1m bonus for each bowl he makes.
Announce the new Athletic complex and call it a day.

Hire Joe. Give him 3m a year and a 1m bonus for each bowl he makes.
Announce the new Athletic complex and call it a day.
Also what about Jim McElwain. Guys got CMU playing really good ball. Has a ton of experience and is strong in Florida.
He would jump at the job and knows how to run a program.

He was a grad assistant at Syracuse. You don’t take no for an answer. Florida didn’t work out, but he had excellent success at miss st. The guy knows offense. He may want a year off or a higher profile coaching position then Syracuse. You go to him with a blank check and have him write down what it will take for him to come here and be head coach. DO IT WILDHACK
Isn’t one of Mullens biggest quirks is he can’t recruit ? !?!? Would much rather see Moorhead as a splash hire , tho I think marrone would b the guy to coach up some guys and maybe he learned some things about recruiting at bama

That would be great. Except we would never pay him and staff that kind of money and Mullen has a huge ego and probably thinks he belongs at a much bigger program
News flash successfully coaches have huge egos. That’s what makes them who they are. Do you think saban walks around with his head hanging low.

Nailed it with the last paragraph. That’s the opportunity.

He's going to be getting a large payout from Florida. If I'm him, and decide to keep coaching, I find another job in Florida, Texas, Washington, Tennessee or Nevada.

I'd be shocked if he came here, the reality sucks but in reality we are a bottom tier ACC job. He might even get the USC job, but certainly he could get almost any opening in the BIG12, probably an eventual SEC opening if he so desires also.

I think it would be a great fit and exactly what the program needs but I doubt he'd come and even if he did he'd run the second he got a better offer that interested him.

He was a grad assistant at Syracuse. You don’t take no for an answer. Florida didn’t work out, but he had excellent success at miss st. The guy knows offense. He may want a year off or a higher profile coaching position then Syracuse. You go to him with a blank check and have him write down what it will take for him to come here and be head coach. DO IT WILDHACK
I don't think we have been following the same football program at the same University. I think folks are going to be disappointed come season's end, if you think DFB should be fired. In one of several ways.

People need to get their heads out of the clouds. He’s not coming here. First, it’s a lousy job and second, we can’t and won’t give him what he wants.

Isn’t one of Mullens biggest quirks is he can’t recruit ? !?!? Would much rather see Moorhead as a splash hire , tho I think marrone would b the guy to coach up some guys and maybe he learned some things about recruiting at bama

Plus, wasn’t Shrader Mullens QB? That would make for a nice transition.

Should Syracuse make a phone call and inquire? YES!

Do I think about 10 other schools will also and are those other schools more "attractive" jobs than Syracuse? Unfortunately YES