Q & A with Tyler Ennis | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Q & A with Tyler Ennis

I’m just wondering what kind of lifelong abuse a person would have to be subjected to, what kind of soul shattering misfortunes would have to befall them in order for them to willingly become Pitt fans?

Serial killers and whatnot? Yeah, sure. But realistically how many of them could there be? And even amongst that small group, you have to split out your Georgetown fan base. are you really suggesting there’s enough serial killers in Pennsylvania to fill up their arena? No, I’m afraid there is something much more disturbing happening there on the banks of the Monagagahamblas river.

Anyone who saw how those pitt fans actively rooted against us when we were the #1 seed in 2012 in the Pittsburgh region during our first round matchup knows what colossal jagoffs they are.

By contrast, years ago there was an NBA exhibition in the Dome. One of the teams had a rookie from Providence. When he was introduced, the SU crowd gave him a huge ovation. Respect for a former foe. After the game he was quoted as saying that he was surprised by the love but it meant a lot to him. Not saying we would have done the same thing for rookie "anybody from Georgetown" but is showed class on our fans' part. Screw Pitt.

I think this is so unfair. To jagoffs. They aren't near as bad as Pitt fans

In the 2003 1st/2nd round games in Boston I actively rooted against Pitt.

In the 2003 1st/2nd round games in Boston I actively rooted against Pitt.
Yeah, I don’t blame them for rooting against us. I would think the entire college bball world would root for the 16 over 1 upset. And given that they’re rivals, they’re going to root against us anyway. I rooted against them in the tourney, when they used to make it.

I’m guessing it was more about how they did it, than what they did?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom