orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 8 years in a row

Attachments

• 15099880-D18C-4C55-87F5-F60D1DC22F7E.jpeg
    15099880-D18C-4C55-87F5-F60D1DC22F7E.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 9

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
I don't know why I am adding to this conversation, but in this article, Frank Howard claims JB told him not to shoot his freshman year

His shooting stroke absorbed most of his attention. Howard converted just 2-of-19 from the 3-point line last season. At one point, SU coach Jim Boeheim banned him from taking those shots.

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
His shooting stroke absorbed most of his attention. Howard converted just 2-of-19 from the 3-point line last season. At one point, SU coach Jim Boeheim banned him from taking those shots.
"You're a freshman and your coach tells you don't shoot. I mean, I want to play. If I shoot, I'm not going to play. That's going through your mind," he said. "I think now, to be honest, if he tells me something I have to take it under consideration and make the right play in the game.

two3zone

RIP Shark58
come on yourself, I think your axe was sharp weeks ago.
It’s funny that everyone has something to say about my posts with zero substance (outside maybe dasher) like yours, are you trying to make a point about something I’m not aware of?

I like talking basketball, I’ve played and still play basketball in my 40s, whether I’m right or wrong or whether other people are that I talk to on this board are right or wrong , if you don’t like what I have to say, come back with something other than this BS.

jordoo

Living Legend
It’s funny that everyone has something to say about my posts with zero substance (outside maybe dasher) like yours, are you trying to make a point about something I’m not aware of?

I like talking basketball, I’ve played and still play basketball in my 40s, whether I’m right or wrong or whether other people are that I talk to on this board are right or wrong , if you don’t like what I have to say, come back with something other than this BS.

I think you are very aware of the point I was making. Every thread doesn’t need to be about JB coaching Kadary and many other players on their shot selection. Especially about an interview where the player said they had total freedom. Again something that JB has given to lots of players over the years.

two3zone

RIP Shark58
I think you are very aware of the point I was making. Every thread doesn’t need to be about JB coaching Kadary and many other players on their shot selection. Especially about an interview where the player said they had total freedom. Again something that JB has given to lots of players over the years.
Nobody mentioned Kadary and I didn’t even bring up the not being able to shoot thing.

jordoo

Living Legend
Nobody mentioned Kadary and I didn’t even bring up the not being able to shoot thing.

You posted about telling players not to shoot. There was a ton of tss as ok about Kadary leaving because JB told him not to shoot 3’s. Perhaps the two things are not related.

two3zone

RIP Shark58
You posted about telling players not to shoot. There was a ton of tss as ok about Kadary leaving because JB told him not to shoot 3’s. Perhaps the two things are not related.
You may want to read the thread again. I’m responding to other people who posted about it, nothing about Kadary and didn’t bring up the conversation. Not sure how I have an axe to grind about it.

We lost Kadary, it’s sucks and I won’t get over it because it’s dumb that he isn’t here. The same people who don’t care are the same ones who creamed all over him for 3 years before he got here and talked him up all year, but now are all of a sudden thinking Joe is great and Symir is awesome. It’s a joke, I’ll stand on my island and be bitter about it, I really don’t care.

jordoo

Living Legend
You may want to read the thread again. I’m responding to other people who posted about it, nothing about Kadary and didn’t bring up the conversation. Not sure how I have an axe to grind about it.

We lost Kadary, it’s sucks and I won’t get over it because it’s dumb that he isn’t here. The same people who don’t care are the same ones who creamed all over him for 3 years before he got here and talked him up all year, but now are all of a sudden thinking Joe is great and Symir is awesome. It’s a joke, I’ll stand on my island and be bitter about it, I really don’t care.
Being bitter is punishing yourself, you know?

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Being bitter is punishing yourself, you know?
It is what it is, I felt we were very close to having a dominant team, top 10 capable and back on the scene. I’ve never predicted a losing season, and I don’t think we’ll have one this year, but think we’ll have times during the season we’re dangerously close. I’ve dreaded for years being happy about playing well in losses like I do in football, that happened against Virginia this year and it sucks.

longtimefan

All American

3 years? Hardly. This board hadn't really heard of him until Andre Jackson jilted us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom