Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program

If anyone ever wants proof of how dirty Ole Miss is, look at the Treadwell recruitment. $$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget draft night when Laremy Tunsil had this awesome photo show up and then he claimed Ole Miss gave him $$$ but POS Freeze denied it. (fixed post)
bal-mississippi-laremy-tunsil-video-twitter-nfl-draft-gas-mask-bong-20160428

Last edited:
Don't forget draft night when robert nkemdiche had this awesome photo show up and then he claimed Ole Miss gave him $$$ but POS Freeze denied it.

That was Laremy Tunsil and it help drop him to the 13th pick of the first round from a possible top 5 pick

Cant imagine how upset the ncaa would get over ole miss' shenanigans if they get bent out of shape over a bibliography

I am hopeful he has gotten his act together. He sat out a year and has not been kicked out of Ole Miss (not really much of an accomplishment). I am pulling for him even though he could have REALLY helped us out this year, with all of the injuries and medical dqs. Some of these teenagers amaze me with their stupid antics. Even as a police officer I am still really surprised how dumb kids can be. I won't drag this out any longer.
:bat:

That's fine. Enjoy getting absolutely ran over by big SEC backs and being all over highlights for the wrong reason. I'm absolutely bitter regarding this. He was walking into 4 years of playing time here and squandered it by making a selfish decision. And we will pay for it this year and next.

Don't forget draft night when Laremy Tunsil had this awesome photo show up and then he claimed Ole Miss gave him $$$ but POS Freeze denied it. (fixed post)
Didn't his dad post the photo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom