Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program

Weed is banned by the NCAA and they test before post season competition. If you fail the NCAA test it's a year ban. So those saying to scrap our drug testing, we'd still have to worry about them failing this one.

If I was working a job or my scholarship required that I didn't smoke, I wouldn't smoke. Plain and simple. But I do agree it should be legal.
Would the NCAA be involved in any post season testing in D-I football? That's the only intercollegiate activity that the NCAA isn't involved with.

4.4. Selection of Student-Athletes at NCAA Championships and Postseason Bowl Games.
4.4.1 All student-athletes are subject to NCAA testing at NCAA championships or in conjunction with postseason bowl games.

https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/Drug Testing Program for 2015 FINAL.pdf
Very interesting. Thanks.

But, I am surprised that the NCAA would do the testing, as they are not otherwise involved in post season D-I football.

I would think that USADA would be a better drug-testing partner.

If he failed 3 drug tests here...all he has to do to get reinstated is transfer and he gets 3 more strikes at another school?

That can't be right.

If he failed 3 drug tests here...all he has to do to get reinstated is transfer and he gets 3 more strikes at another school?

That can't be right.
Or another school might not have any strikes

I've posted this before but, pot is on the NCAA list of banned drugs under street drugs. The NCAA proposed taking it off the list. The University Presidents and Chancellors voted against the proposal.
Interestingly, it's not on the NCAA's "year-round" testing list ... only the tournament testing list.

That can't be right.

An SEC school? Nothing to see here.

Why?

School revoked his scholarship, he should be free to go where ever he wants.

So if I'm a player who wants to transfer, I should just toke up a few times to ensure I break the program's policy and then I can transfer to whichever program will take me. Sounds good.

If he is no longer and Orangeman then let's be happy with whatever opportunity is presented to him.

So if I'm a player who wants to transfer, I should just toke up a few times to ensure I break the program's policy and then I can transfer to whichever program will take me. Sounds good.

I don't believe the NCAA requires the policy. If the player is wants to leave that badly, let him go, being dismissed that way certainty limits his options, now and in the future. Getting that year comes with a cost to the player.

You can transfer to another program without getting kicked off. I'm pretty sure you'll have to sit out a year either way.

Reactions: 007
Daniel Paulling ‏@DanielPaulling 9h9 hours ago
Freeze: RB Jarrion Street has not been totally cleared yet. LB Tisdale is not going to make it at this time.

Freeze is an A1 scumbag in a beautiful, wholesome place. Love ol miss and he is driving the name right into the ground. Southern hucklebuck arrogant jackass! Filthy...

If anyone ever wants proof of how dirty Ole Miss is, look at the Treadwell recruitment. $$$$$$$$$$$

Did we ever hear anything about Ealy? I know Sheppard is still supposedly headed to Ole Miss, but what about Ealy?

Did we ever hear anything about Ealy? I know Sheppard is still supposedly headed to Ole Miss, but what about Ealy?

Didn't Ealy have some kind of sexual assault charge against him?

If anyone ever wants proof of how dirty Ole Miss is, look at the Treadwell recruitment. $$$$$$$$$$$
Hardly surprising that there's so much cheating and academic fraud in a conference run by this clown:
search.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom