Class of 2024 - QB Andy Bass (OK) Verbal to Oklahoma | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Andy Bass (OK) Verbal to Oklahoma

Anything...Anyone???
1692888110397.gif

Oklahoma where the wind goes sweeping down the plains...
But the waving wheat ain’t gonna smell as sweet, y’all as it would in da ‘Cuse. But ok.

NIL being used to skirt scholarship limits. Who woulda thunk it?!
Not as smart as I hoped, he will be buried on their roster. They get a lot of players with great ability, and on scholarship who will play before him.

Not as smart as I hoped, he will be buried on their roster. They get a lot of players with great ability, and on scholarship who will play before him.
And he could have been buried on our depth chart too.

If his dream was to play at OK then it’s never dumb to follow your dream, especially since they’re giving him NIL to cover expenses anyway.

And he could have been buried on our depth chart too.

If his dream was to play at OK then it’s never dumb to follow your dream, especially since they’re giving him NIL to cover expenses anyway.
They're not going give him NIL. They're going to make one call to the financial aid office and tell them to give him a grant and a scholarship to cover any debts he will incur.

I am disappointed Andy chose to go somewhere else besides the Cuse. Coming in second or third sucks I know. I am impressed that our staff found this talented young man to recruit. His athletic and academic qualifications are rare. That he had west/Midwest roots made our recruitment battle an uphill climb for sure. I believe we offered the best balance between athletics and academics of his final three schools. He chose who he chose. Earning his athletic and academic achievements were no doubt a result of sacrifice and hard work. I hope he has a great career.

Great athlete, great student...if he doesnt have an opportunity to get time at oklahoma, I hope he transfers to either an ivy or a service academy and has an absolute ball.

I am disappointed Andy chose to go somewhere else besides the Cuse. Coming in second or third sucks I know. I am impressed that our staff found this talented young man to recruit. His athletic and academic qualifications are rare. That he had west/Midwest roots made our recruitment battle an uphill climb for sure. I believe we offered the best balance between athletics and academics of his final three schools. He chose who he chose. Earning his athletic and academic achievements were no doubt a result of sacrifice and hard work. I hope he has a great career.
I am completely frustrated by your mature reaction to this news!!!??@@

frus.jpg

Just wrong. Everyone knows it. Just admit it.
I think it's about time this happened. That the entire team gets compensated for their work on the football field equally. Not just one or two players. And, perhaps it will move forward - we'll see.

Is Venables going to run a 2 QB system or is the other guy going to continue his verbal commitment tour.

This could be preferable. Better to be in the mix, have them not ascend at their first choice and be on the list for transfer zone when they might actually be ready to start right away. The alternative is they come here not ready to contribute but leave after a season.

Just wrong. Everyone knows it. Just admit it.
Wrong that more kids get a free college education?

How so? You’re not getting the cream of the crop to do this. These are fringe P5 guys who might see the field in 3 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom