Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

For what it's worth, 2 4 7 has him at 100% BC in their Crystal Ball.
Well, 2 4 7 did call the Washington recruitment perfectly...So we should kill this thread and move on to plan B immediately.

For what it's worth, 2 4 7 has him at 100% BC in their Crystal Ball.

My bet is that is as a result of him having his official at BC recently and now saying he's going to decide soon.

My bet is that is as a result of him having his official at BC recently and now saying he's going to decide soon.
Exactly. I don't put any stock in 2 4 7 to be honest. The Crystal Ball is just dudes making predictions based on what they read. It's like if we took a straw poll of 5 guys on this message board.

Official? Or do you mean his last visit was to BC? Only pointing this out as some will start to think kids can take officials before their senior year starts... which they can't.

Official? Or do you mean his last visit was to BC? Only pointing this out as some will start to think kids can take officials before their senior year starts... which they can't.

Yeah sorry his unofficial visit.

Not sure what the rules are regarding articles from other websites, but this was from a free article on a well known SCOUTING website...Anthony Brown is on a "commitment watch" for this week. It states his top 5 are Syracuse, N.W., Temple, Wake, B.C. They also mention that N.W. has backed off his recruitment, and it appears to be between SU and BC. Another interesting tidbit in the article, is that BC just offered 3 star QB Aidan Smith of Indiana.
I would love to speculate, that perhaps BC sees Brown picking us, and this is their backup plan?
Or should we speculate that they did this to pressure Brown?

Not sure what the rules are regarding articles from other websites, but this was from a free article on a well known SCOUTING website...Anthony Brown is on a "commitment watch" for this week. It states his top 5 are Syracuse, N.W., Temple, Wake, B.C. They also mention that N.W. has backed off his recruitment, and it appears to be between SU and BC. Another interesting tidbit in the article, is that BC just offered 3 star QB Aidan Smith of Indiana.
I would love to speculate, that perhaps BC sees Brown picking us, and this is their backup plan?
Or should we speculate that they did this to pressure Brown?

If you are going to post info from a free article from a paysite you still have to post the link.

Free Article...

http://syracuse.At their request, t...544348-east-regional-recruiting-roundup?s=185

Brown added a recent offer from Virginia Tech, but it may not matter. He had a top five of Syracuse, Northwestern, Temple, Wake Forest and Boston College, but Northwestern recently pulled back in recruiting him.

At this point, it appears to be a battle between Syracuse and Boston College, and he could make a decision in the next week. Adding intrigue is Boston College just offered Fort Wayne (Ind.) Carroll quarterback Aidan Smith. It could have been done to put pressure on Brown to make a decision, but even if he commits to Syracuse or Boston College, he told Scout a trip to Virginia Tech could still happen.

If you are going to post info from a free article from a paysite you still have to post the link.

Free Article...

http://syracuse.. . . . . . . . . /story/1544348-east-regional-recruiting-roundup?s=185

Brown added a recent offer from Virginia Tech, but it may not matter. He had a top five of Syracuse, Northwestern, Temple, Wake Forest and Boston College, but Northwestern recently pulled back in recruiting him.

At this point, it appears to be a battle between Syracuse and Boston College, and he could make a decision in the next week. Adding intrigue is Boston College just offered Fort Wayne (Ind.) Carroll quarterback Aidan Smith. It could have been done to put pressure on Brown to make a decision, but even if he commits to Syracuse or Boston College, he told . . . . . a trip to Virginia Tech could still happen.
Ok. Thanks. will do next time.
What do we make of the BC offer?

I remember spending a lot of time on his film earlier in the year. Big time potential. Would love this young man in ORANGE.

Very good.
Let the hip thrusting begin, Oh Yeah!
L2EbW.gif

From what I have read after he visited BC, he seemed a lot more excited after visiting SU. But I guess we shall see

From what I have read after he visited BC, he seemed a lot more excited after visiting SU. But I guess we shall see

do you mean he was more excited after bc visit or more excited after su visit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom