Class of 2016 - QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 QB Anthony Brown (NJ) verbal to Boston College

For the older folks, what the hell is White referring to with that statement? I don't get it.

Meaning that if you are too scared to try to recruit the big-time players, you are never going to reel in the big-time players. With big risks come big rewards, and all that.

"You have to risk to gain"... a little more familiar? As a CPA don't you get that concept of investment in the future.;)

Well, I get that. Why couldn't Young Jeezy just say that in his rap?

From what I understand, it's from a song by the rapper Young Jeezy. And according to Urban Dictionary, "scared money don't make no money" refers to people who are afraid to take risks.

I'm probably reading too much into things but I'm looking at the turtle and thinking of a certain former ACC school that's interested in another player we're recruiting.

You're reading way too much into that.

Speaking of reading into things. How about Haskins talking junk about the B1G on Twitter. Isn't he supposed to be big on Maryland and Rutgers?
Was it a retweet or did he tweet that himself?

If it's a retweet he probably reposted it because it was a clever use of his nickname and he probably found it funny (thus the dead emoticons, means he's dead from laughing).

Trueblue25 said:
Was it a retweet or did he tweet that himself? If it's a retweet he probably reposted it because it was a clever use of his nickname and he probably found it funny (thus the dead emoticons, means he's dead from laughing).

Yeah - could be. Don't know...

Was it a retweet or did he tweet that himself?

If it's a retweet he probably reposted it because it was a clever use of his nickname and he probably found it funny (thus the dead emoticons, means he's dead from laughing).

It was a retweet of a ND fan's tweet.

Yeah, nothing really to read into then other than it was a funny meme

It wasn't, he tweeted the meme out himself. Looked at the last two weeks of his mentions and couldn't find someone who tweeted it at him, so unless he messed up a quote, he either came up with it himself or got it from someone non-publicly.

It wasn't, he tweeted the meme out himself. Looked at the last two weeks of his mentions and couldn't find someone who tweeted it at him, so unless he messed up a quote, he either came up with it himself or got it from someone non-publicly.

Even better.

What tweet are we even talking about? I can't find it in this thread, or is it the one by Eric White?

Great little piece. I see a lot of that Donovan McNabb sliding and elusiveness. I think he throws pretty easy. I am only a little concerned about the amount of air he puts under the ball (at least in these clips). Fast corners in the ACC. I like Brown and I hope we get him. I am thinking Haskins is still a bit of a long shot. Brown is a great get.

I'm concerned that his offensive line will get him killed before he even makes it to campus! Poor guy running for his life in that video.

For what it's worth, 2 4 7 has him at 100% BC in their Crystal Ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom