Class of 2018 - QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Chance Amie (TX) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

The problem I see and I'm sure some of you also. The pecking order.. We know Dungey with Mahoney, but that is short lived with TD, unless he RS and HCDB said he would give him every opportunity to win a starter or even backup (I expect him to win it). But then you got Rex C. as a RSF, then Mo Hasan. And now the JUCO PWO. And the walk on from 1000 Island HS. Now you have Amie who may be as good as any of them and say he is. Dungey gets knocked out, who do you put in Amie, that would piss off Culpepper & DeVito and one will transfer, or maybe both. Anyone else see a possible log jam here?

The problem I see and I'm sure some of you also. The pecking order.. We know Dungey with Mahoney, but that is short lived with TD, unless he RS and HCDB said he would give him every opportunity to win a starter or even backup (I expect him to win it). But then you got Rex C. as a RSF, then Mo Hasan. And now the JUCO PWO. And the walk on from 1000 Island HS. Now you have Amie who may be as good as any of them and say he is. Dungey gets knocked out, who do you put in Amie, that would piss off Culpepper & DeVito and one will transfer, or maybe both. Anyone else see a possible log jam here?

Overthinking it.

1. They all believe they will win the job.
2. In most cases, practice sorts it out. They know who is better.

Would've loved to have landed this recruit, but not too hung up on the loss. He would've been a luxury.

That is a problem I would like to have.

Tight dad connection, says it all. Very cool...wish the young man good luck. Moving to the next one.

I liked Amie, but even if he committed here, I'd have no faith he'd stick if he got a P5 offer from any of the Texas schools. Don't feel that way about Levis.

Now I can say what I saw at camp , good athlete,good arm , a little side arm and longish release , but the feet were pretty bad which leads the his in accuracy , still would have been a descent get

What were your thoughts on the kid from Connecticut?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom