Class of 2025 - QB Luke Carney (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Luke Carney (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24)

LOL. Shade being thrown by SUNJ.

They of the below .500 program record since the beginning of time.
500 - 515 - 22.
(is really 499 & 516, they they picked up a W courtesy of GROB Error.)

They've had ONE winning season since 2014.

Where's their 4* QB croot for '25?

We now return you to Rutty saltiness, already in progress...
They are praying they are correct. Their coach is Greg Schiano...for a second time. Greg Schiano...let that sink in.

500 - 515 - 22.

Now that Fran is here we need to get them back on the schedule, so he can beat their brains in every year.
One less school in NJ to recruit against.

knights.png
Nice to see that Caliknight is still a complete (take your pic of expletive here). He's the epitomy of the delusional Rutgers fan.

Seriously, they just re-hired a retread Schiano who led them to a smoking 68-67 record over his first tenure built on the back of 1AA, MAC and Service Academy victories, and now that they're in a real conference and can't simply build 6 win seasons off garbage OOC schedules, Schiano is a grand total of 19-28 in his 4 years back now.

Schiano is 9-27 in 4 years the B1G over his second stint.

Fran landing McCord alone is more than Rutgers has done during Schiano's second stint.

Clowns.

Nice to see that Caliknight is still a complete (take your pic of expletive here). He's the epitomy of the delusional Rutgers fan.

Seriously, they just re-hired a retread Schiano who led them to a smoking 68-67 record over his first tenure built on the back of 1AA, MAC and Service Academy victories, and now that they're in a real conference and can't simply build 6 win seasons off garbage OOC schedules, Schiano is a grand total of 19-28 in his 4 years back now.

Schiano is 9-27 in 4 years the B1G over his second stint.

Fran landing McCord alone is more than Rutgers has done during Schiano's second stint.

Clowns.
The GLORY DAYS!!!

OFFERED> LUKE CARNEY 2025 DALLAS CHRISTIAN HS DALLAS, TX
# 6'2" 200 QB TEXAS PRIVATE SCHOOL QB/YR/ 3,723 YDS, 80% COMP RATE/ 843 YDS RUSH/ 4.28 SHUTTLE/ 9' 10 " BJ/ 10" HAND/ 4.66 40/ BP 285 / SQ 405
COMMITTED 3/25/25!

1706755631609.png

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

THROWS BALL WITH AUTHORITY EVERY PLAY
VERY CONFIDENT/LEADER
ACTIVE IN POCKET
ESCAPES PRESSURES EASILY
THINKS HE WILL RUN OVER YOU AND DOES
THROWS BALL WELL RUNNING
SETS UP WELL
GREAT FOOTWORK
TIGHT SPIRALS WITH TOUCH WHEN CALLED FOR

>PER 247 SPORTS.COM

>2023: Named Dave Campbell's Texas Football Private School QB of the Year; Threw for 3,723 yards and rushed for 843 yards with an 80% completion rate and a 47:6 TD/INT ratio, leading Dallas Christian to a TAPPS Division III state title; Recorded a 4.28 shuttle, 9 feet 10 inch broad jump, 36.9 inch vertical, 10” hand size, and 4.66 40 yard dash in summer camps
>2022: Threw for 2,417 yards and rushed for 918 yards with a 68% completion rate and a 36:6 TD/INT ratio, leading Dallas Christian to a TAPPS Division III state title.
>2021: Threw for 2,020 yards and rushed for 282 yards with a 69% completion rate and a 29:4 TD/INT ratio, leading Dallas Christian to a TAPPS Division II state title.
>2020: Attended IMG Academy

EXCELLENT OFFER
After all the Evaluations I have done on various recruits for positions other than QB, I was hoping Fran and his staff would offer someone like Luke, not imagining there was a QB left out there with his pedigree available but here he is.

When I first reviewed his entire bio I became excited. Looking at his stats, then his tape even more so. He can run and throw, the percentages speak for themselves. He is poised, a leader, great arm, 88% accuracy just what you want in a QB to lead this program after Kyle leaves. Unless someone in the room is better, but right now I don't think so.

I was hoping on his trip he would see the progress of the football program at SU and he did. Committing was the icing on the cake. Can't wait until he's here, although there is plenty to watch until then. I hope Kyle kills it this year and ends up showing The University what they missed.

I hope Luke has a great year to finish up. Congratulations to him. He's picked a great program with great coaches who know their football.

Welcome Luke - I think he has a chance to become a great quarterback. :)

500 - 515 - 22.

But...but...THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

It is surprising, based on his tape, that he doesn't have offers from any Texas schools besides Rice and UTSA.

I wondered the same thing. I do see that Texas, Baylor and SMU all have QBs committed and all 3 are rated higher.

Morons over there obviously forgot to look at the staff Fran built before making those idiotic comments. They know Fran is bad news for their program. There’s basically zero chance Shady will be able to win a head to head recruiting battle against Fran, and they know that.
Some of their fans on there are legit worried and they get down voted like crazy when they've brought it up. Lol

25 class already communicating frequently. Building that immediate bond, amazing. Guess that mr. McFadden who committed today will have another group chat to attend to lol

I still don't quite understand how a kid with those stats with back to back to back state championships in Texas wasn't grabbed already. Smaller school sure but I imagine football at a smaller school in Texas is the equivalent of a NY large school.

I still don't quite understand how a kid with those stats with back to back to back state championships in Texas wasn't grabbed already. Smaller school sure but I imagine football at a smaller school in Texas is the equivalent of a NY large school.
Will be an excellent spring competition between Carney (who I think is enrolling early) and J Williams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom