Class of 2025 - QB Luke Carney (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 QB Luke Carney (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/25/24)

IMG_5238.jpeg

End of the '23 season, Dan Vallari said something to the effect that the culture/discipline had to change...
From Mr. McAllister's article, Carney stated.."you can feel the culture changing."

"There's something happening here. What it is aint exactly clear..."

8 verbal commits before the end of March...SINCE WHEN??!!

Except for a few of the Marrone years and 1 in the last 10, CUSE football and its fans have suffered.

"here comes the sun..."

It is surprising, based on his tape, that he doesn't have offers from any Texas schools besides Rice and UTSA.
Aye , was texting with a couple of other SU fans , one who lives in the Dallas area, speculation but Texas and the like have a few other targets their pursuing ( Or hitting portal ) . The other factor could be he plays at a lower level Texas HS division . ( Of course still Texas ). His stats are outrageous). The recruiting game is definitely very different now.

End of the '23 season, Dan Vallari said something to the effect that the culture/discipline had to change...
From Mr. McAllister's article, Carney stated.."you can feel the culture changing."

"There's something happening here. What it is aint exactly clear..."

8 verbal commits before the end of March...SINCE WHEN??!!

Except for a few of the Marrone years and 1 in the last 10, CUSE football and its fans have suffered.

"here comes the sun..."
Buffalo Springfield and the Beatles in one post? Impressive.

Which leads us to the real reason Saban hung it up. He saw the writing on the wall. No one can beat Syracuse.
That's a "HaHa" like

Absolutely love this pick up. 80% passing completion is phenomenal and you couple it with his athletic ability and the kid looks like he could be a star. An 84 rating from 247 is almost comical. What is that based on? Just because he doesn’t have big boy Texas offers? maybe the kid didn’t camp? Just look at the highlights and stats man.

It is surprising, based on his tape, that he doesn't have offers from any Texas schools besides Rice and UTSA.
I posted this before but I think it's because the school he plays for isn't that large and competes in a private school parochial league. TAPPS...Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools. Divisions go up to 6A. Luke's school, Dallas Christian, competes in 4A.

The universities in Texas have a multitude of powerhouse high schools from which to recruit prospects.

I asked a couple of my Texas friends and they said Luke is the sleeper in the class. The larger TX schools tried to lock in someone earlier and Luke gained 30 pounds from his sophomore year to junior year. I heard many schools wanted to come in on Luke but they didn’t want to risk losing their 2025 commit.

This is a remarkable "get", and is the lit fuze for the rest of this class. Get an elite QB on board early, and then watch them line up to play with him. We are already roughly in the Top 30 for the Class of 2025.

LOL. Shade being thrown by SUNJ.

They of the below .500 program record since the beginning of time.
500 - 515 - 22.
(is really 499 & 516, they they picked up a W courtesy of GROB Error.)

They've had ONE winning season since 2014.

Where's their 4* QB croot for '25?

We now return you to Rutty saltiness, already in progress...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom