Class of 2021 - QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Pitt to Georgia St | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Christian Veilleux (Canada/MD) Portal from Pitt to Georgia St

Believe that's wishful thinking. Most guys aren't coming in and starting day 1 in other places. We need another good recruiter.
Let’s get another good year before we start the talk about needing better recruiters. These QB’s have been watching us be 4-8 the last two years before we had a good year. Let’s get 8+ wins then look at our recruiting

Let’s get another good year before we start the talk about needing better recruiters. These QB’s have been watching us be 4-8 the last two years before we had a good year. Let’s get 8+ wins then look at our recruiting
Louisville and North Carolina were horrible last year and outrecruiting us this year.

I really don't see this staff having a problem with QB's. They'll figure it out one way or the other.

Louisville and North Carolina were horrible last year and outrecruiting us this year.
Louisville also had 8+ wins the three years before that. UNC had 2 bowl game’s as well.

We went 3-9. 3 4-8 seasons and then one ten win season. We have been worse recently then both of them

As I and others have said before, we need another 10 - 3 type season to get looks from top recruits. Opposing coaches will say: "Yeah Syracuse had a great year, but they'll be back to 4 - 8 this year." SU has to prove them wrong.

Look this is just my two cents worth of personal opinion. Tommy DeVito has the potential to put up some very very good numbers if all the pieces come together. You know, offensive line protects, is able to establish a running game for a very talented group of running backs and the receiving corps continues to step up. This offensive is incredibly dangerous if you can run the ball effectively because with an accurate quarterback, the opposing defense is always on its heels. Brock Purdy of Iowa State camped here, was not really highly recruited and had a very solid true freshman year. I'm not sure Syracuse even offered him. If Veilleux doesn't re classify and doesn't come to Syracuse, this staff will find the next one. What is important for 2019 is that Tommy DeVito tears it up. The Syracuse Staff knows what it is looking for in a quarterback. I have faith that Coach Babers and Staff will find the next quarterback to lead the program into the future. I also would not sell Summers short, especially with a red shirt year. Remember fellow Orange Football fans, it's faith, belief without evidence. Go Orange!!!!!!

Buh bye. He’ll go to P e d o p h I l I aState.

We just need to keep the faith here. His father has already let it be known that the coaching staff is a class act, they like them and especially Dino a lot. My fingers are crossed that it just helps continue to grow the relationship.

We just need to keep the faith here. His father has already let it be known that the coaching staff is a class act, they like them and especially Dino a lot. My fingers are crossed that it just helps continue to grow the relationship.

I got to say sure looks like he is going fishing.

Wonder if we'll get in on the action now that he's staying in 2021...

Wonder if we'll get in on the action now that he's staying in 2021...
stay away.gif

Shows how important multiple years of winning is to recruiting. UNC struggled the last 2 years, but back to 2008, they've won 7-11 games most years, and have managed to put 40 players in the draft. 8 first rounders.
We'll get there if we start doing the same consistently.

Different time and place. Now, since Franklin is in charge, you need to be worried if you are a female and in the football dorms. They still gonna cover it up though.

Yeah but Franklin called that rape victim on the phone because he wanted to offer his support, not obstruct an investigation against his players. He’s that kind of guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom