Class of 2024 - QB Dante Reno (MA/CT) Verbal to S. Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Dante Reno (MA/CT) Verbal to S. Carolina

He was offered in April. Well before our new OC/QB coaches.
And he's also a 2024. Doesn't mean the new coaching staff might not still pursue him.

And he's also a 2024. Doesn't mean the new coaching staff might not still pursue him.
I understand that. My comment was in response to the previous comment about our new OC/QB identifying and offering.

I have never been to Columbia but from everything I have heard and read, it is the armpit of America. Really hoping to avoid going there ever.

Very sorry a kid with a cool name like Reno has to play in an armpit. I hope he can escape from there as soon as possible.

Reno committed to S. Carolina in July last year, before Sellers committed. Depending on how things go for Sellers Reno may change his mind about his commitment.

Reno committed to S. Carolina in July last year, before Sellers committed. Depending on how things go for Sellers Reno may change his mind about his commitment.
Yeah was going to say there is going to be a large QB room and if 1 plays well that is it. I believe Rattler is staying on for next season as well. So nothing changes until 24 season.