Class of 2019 - QB David Summers (CT) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 QB David Summers (CT) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 2/6/19

Welcome aboard good addition. You always need depth in the QB just in case.
This kid gets to develop behind our depth and hopefully be in the guy in 2-3 years and in case of injury boom see the field.

Boy I love incoming flips:
ErdfMetILIMko.gif

This is great. Nice depth if needed for 2019. And we still will go after a 2020 QB.

Are we sure that Locksley “lost” this kid?
Or is it more accurate to say that the kid did not want to sign with UMD if Canada was not retained?

This is great. Nice depth if needed for 2019. And we still will go after a 2020 QB.

Or is it more accurate to say that the kid did not want to sign with UMD if Canada was not retained?
Oh make no mistake, Locksley loses.

very nice pick up for this late in the game......I feel a little better about our QB depth

hopefully he can redshirt and learn under our coaches and follow in the footsteps of TD

Yeah he wasn’t going to fit the system Locksley is going to run and more of mutual parting of ways. He was a Canada recruit all the way.

Perfect match for him and us though this late In the game.

Far more accurate that he didn't want to sign with guys he didn't know.

Looks good, good sized. Reasonably mobile in the pocket. I really liked the throw rolling left about 15-20 yards down the sideline, that's hard to do. He really hits the balls over the middle. It seems like he sees the field well. Looks like an excellent late pick up.

Last edited:

Terp fan here.

It's more like Locks moved in another direction.

Personally, I think Summers is a solid prospect (and wanted to keep him) but he's more suited to Babers' scheme.