QB Depth Chart | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

QB Depth Chart

Keep an eye on Jacobian...I’ve heard good things.
His HS coach raved about him which was nice. What concerns me though is these incoming freshmen QBs have hardly had an opportunity to practice live and see ACC calibre defenses as often as you typically would in preseason scrimmaging. It’d be as close as you can realistically get to being tossed into the frying pan.

with that said, it’s understandable whats said above why Tex is the only one suiting up. He was the most polished of the prospects.

Look believe whatever you want, there's a reason why Dillion is the only QB dressed after Rex.

I'm pretty sure Morgan was on the travel roster for both away games. If he wasn't dressed on Saturday then he must be injured.

I’m cool with playing Rex at Clemson for the obvious reasons but if someone else gives us a better chance to win against Liberty they need to play. Whether that’s splitting reps or having Rex on a short leash.

We can’t lose Saturday

There’s zero reason to start Rex after next week. I’m sure Rex is a great kid and it sucks that it’s not working out but the freshmen need to play after Clemson.

Kinda sucks that Rex played juuuuuust well enough and kept it juuuuuust close enough not to see the freshman.

Yes but I think one of the freshman should have been out there for the last 10 minutes or so.
Don’t disagree. Should have had a scripted drive at some point to see what they can do. I’m just working on the assumption that Dino didn’t want to put in the freshman so long as the game was within reach.

Rex wasn’t the problem but he’s also not the solution. So start grooming your next QB. It’s time to begin thinking about next year. That sucks for Rex. Great kid. Gives his all. But someone else must, must, must start getting some snaps. Not just one package a game. Several snaps. I’d split it 50/50 until a freshman is more capable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom