Class of 2020 - QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20)

Ov finished and no word. Will see how it plays out. 10 days to nli 2-5.

Did anyone hear if anyone else was actually up at SU on a ov not just from a previous tweeter feed?
Yes. there were other visiting.

BB game sucked yesterday, so that couldn’t have been exciting for them. :rolleyes:

Dillon started following Baylor and they him. My guess is he stays in Texas.

With Jacobian committed, do we still take him if he wants to commit?

And what about Eric William's?

Wow...strange occurrences and yet not so strange when you think about them. Really, really hoping we take care of our QB business in 2021.

It’s like HCDB said they show interest in a player and other teams swoop in. I know the staff likes to keep everything quite like they did with the other qb but you cannot stop a player from tweeting out information.

Kid was leveraging syracuse. Nice job
Good for him. I wonder if Syracuse told him commit before you leave or lose your offer? If they did and he went all in on getting a better offer down the line, wow, that was a bold move...

Good for him. I wonder if Syracuse told him commit before you leave or lose your offer? If they did and he went all in on getting a better offer down the line, wow, that was a bold move...

i bet that’s what happened. First one to commit gets the scholarship. Might be wrong, but we’re probably focused on 2021 now.

So did this kid accept another offer?

McAllister dropped a Crystal Ball Prediction at 4:14am!

1580131611296.png

Last edited: