Class of 2024 - QB Evans Chuba (CN/FL) Verbal to Washington State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 QB Evans Chuba (CN/FL) Verbal to Washington State

Appreciate the work you put into your write-ups, BillSU

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see an SU offer. There is obvious interest given the visits(s) and Beck's trip to Clearwater Academy.
No offer yet but enough interest for SU to pay for an OV.

Reactions: 007

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see an SU offer. There is obvious interest given the visits(s) and Beck's trip to Clearwater Academy.
My guess is he gets a full eval during his visit. If he is going to be offered by Syracuse, it will likely happen during then.

My mistake which has been corrected - apology.

My guess is he gets a full eval during his visit. If he is going to be offered by Syracuse, it will likely happen during then.
Yeah, that's what i thought as well. That makes the most sense. His tape was ok. Going only off only that, I understand the lack of major offers to date.

Yeah, that's what i thought as well. That makes the most sense. His tape was ok. Going only off only that, I understand the lack of major offers to date.
I think some of the lack of major offers has to do with him being from Canada and only playing in the States for a year. His mother had to set up a Gofundme so that she could afford for him to transfer to CAI and play football.

Again, my mistake - the offer =has been deleted onoriginal post. My apology.

Last edited:
He's got tools. Redshirt behind Carlos and Daniels, take the time to develop him.

Again my mistake - the offer =has been deleted ony original post. My apology.
It's cool Bill, you already apologized to me once before (see post #32 above). Besides, there was never the need to "apologize" in the first place. But, I respect that you are a gentleman with manners. We need more of that.

Who? I thought all those other guys were staff. Chuba is the only one wearing a visitors badge.

Sounds like if we offer he will likely commit, based on that interview. His mom loves SU too
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, with how portal QBs workout, taking a flier on a HS QB like him is a good idea.