Class of 2020 - QB JaCobian Morgan (MS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/26/20) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB JaCobian Morgan (MS) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/26/20)

Yeah I'm going to be honest here I guess I don't understand the Mississippi accent at all. Really hard time following that.
Any time you need a translator I'm here. That QB room is going to be interesting.

I like how it was saying, paraphrasing now, that no one was coming around and recruiting his team and that he hopes his being recruited by a P5 will bring recruiting attention to his school.

Any time you need a translator I'm here. That QB room is going to be interesting.

I like how it was saying, paraphrasing now, that no one was coming around and recruiting his team and that he hopes his being recruited by a P5 will bring recruiting attention to his school.
The QB room is going to be interesting.

A guy from NJ.
Another from a prep school in New England.
Another guy from a catholic HS in Connecticut.
A guy from a suburb of Philadelphia.
A guy from Mississippi.
A guy from Texas.
A guy from Florida.

We will have numbers, if nothing else. It is good to see another area of the roster where there was imbalance getting addressed.

Mark, I don’t think that is going to be enough dedication...

(Wait, now that we are 3-3-5, does this now go away?)

Never!! The hay is never in the barn!!

And there can never be too much dedication to S&C!!

(Unless you’re Dungey, according to some posters. Or Cooney, per a few others. :rolleyes: )

It will be fun to see who really makes the early leaps out of the 3 frosh plus Summers. Looking again we decided to apparently stick with the Ms this year..

That kids accent is awesome. I feel like the QB room has some characters in it and I love it. On top of that Texas’ own Sterlin Gilbert directing the helm. I would do anything to sit in on a QB meeting or watch them chirp each other during drills or whatnot. I love how football and sports brings people from all over together.

Finally getting around to listening to interviews and watching tape on our 2 new QB's.

Both Dillon and Jacobian seem like great kids first and both look good in their highlights. Seem to both have a bit of a chip on their shoulders because they were lightly recruited out of HS. Sounds familiar to a recent under recruited kid that played for Syracuse...

CAN'T WAIT!!

Seems like a really humble yet hungry kid, seems like a class act all the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom