QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

Colorado is great. What a job by Prime and staff. 5-2

Lamson when in runs, then they take him out and put in the other kid to pass and that kid stinks at passing. Not sure what that says about Lamson, haven’t seen him pass yet

hmmmm...

You cant call him out for that. How often does a team come back from 29-0?

how often do you put the new record of a team in writing in the 1st half of a game?

how often do you put the new record of a team in writing in the 1st half of a game?
He already said he fell asleep. Most people would think Colorado won the game. Doesnt matter if its type in a message board or not.

The best WR performance in the last 20 years
The best part was that WR was giving Travis Hunter all that work. Totally destroyed the consensus #1 recruit. I’m sure playing offense depletes some of his ability, but he seems to be a far better WR. Hell of a game though.

As far as Lamson, he started the game, but that QB that went nuts for like 400 yards basically in the 2nd half. He won’t see the field again and he wasn’t that impressive when he was in.

Last edited:
Did Prime forget to raid the portal for defensive players? Jeesh.
Pretty much admitted such. Not directed at you but people forget their O/U win total was set at 2 at the beginning of the season. It’s not like they were expected to be great, let alone good this season. All i know is like Prime has said, you better get them now because this is going to be your last chance. It looks like he’s getting ready to hit the portal again since they’re recruiting class is small with some decent gets. Will be interested to see who they get at QB, and he knows he needs to fill holes specifically on their DL. I hate how all the hanger ons hopped on the bandwagon when they started hot because it made them cringe, but I would love to be a Buffs fan for the next few years.

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 1.03.17 AM.jpeg

Was there ever any doubt that it would work out this way, with us prospectively having to face this kid despite him transferring to the Pac12?

Probably not. But he's firmly behind a sophomore right now. So unless that sophomore finds a better offer, or gets injured, we probably won't see the greatest QB to ever get away that game.

I don’t speak young people text. Need a translator.

What does Justin mean here?

Yk what it is

And then 3 fir trees

Does Yk mean you know?

What do the three fir trees mean?

Stanford's mascot is a tree.

Stanford's mascot is a tree.
I know that. But it is supposed to be a redwood tree. And why are there three of them?

Was hoping for an explanation.

Probably not. But he's firmly behind a sophomore right now. So unless that sophomore finds a better offer, or gets injured, we probably won't see the greatest QB to ever get away that game.
Starter takes a lot of hits and Lamson see snaps I think mostly designed runs.

We’re gonna see a lot of him that game.

Starter has also stunk outside of the miracle CU comeback.

Yeah that’s a nice performance.

But holy running the guy into the ground 18 carries for your QB when the RB with the most has 5?

I thought that was a little strange too, especially since they bring Lamson in to be the running QB on occasion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom