Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

CD-RW already transferred once.

It would be really weird for Lamason to transfer coming off an injury, where he had good buzz and hype as the backup, heading into open competition for the starting QB job.

Unless he decides he wants to play ball closer to home.
Right. I was thinking if CDRW beats him out for the backup job and he knows sellers is coming, he might go transfer to a mountain west school. I wouldn’t blame him and bet he would be very successful from day 1 at say a San Jose or Fresno

Don’t think we will be able to keep both CDRW and JL in the portal era but never know
We have to make sure one of them stays but hope both do, Going to be tough though I think.

One-time Virginia commit LaNorris Sellers flipped his commitment to Syracuse after a coaching change. He has played in a trio of blowout wins, so he is not asked to do a lot in the passing game. He is coming off a 42-7 win against South Pointe in which he completed 7 of 13 for 137 yards and two touchdowns. He also ran 10 times for 83 yards and two touchdowns. This season he has completed 19 of 35 for 398 yards, five touchdowns and no interceptions. He also ran 19 times for 169 yards and three scores. He is the No. 33 quarterback and No. 7 player in South Carolina in the 247Sports Composite.

A Duke commit that threw for ~200 yds and 3 TDs is winning by like 1200 votes. Ridiculous
Well not for nothing, I voted 10 times in about 30 seconds. This online voting when the structure is like this is basically nonsense. Makes the awards meaningless. They should just have the league coaches vote on it weekly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom