Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

I think he sticks. He’s been committed to this staff for a while and they went after him way back for their offense, which is a very successful QB friendly system. these guys have stuck with him through his injury as well. He has to know we want him bad and have believed in him from the start.

Plus we didn’t take a QB in the previous class other than the transfer of CDRW which is realy like a 2021 recruit. I don't see how you go back on that. Seems unwise to me. I think he’ll kill it in our offense.

Last edited:
I think he sticks. He’s been committed to this staff for a while and they went after him way back for their offense, which is a very successful QB friendly system. these guys have stuck with him through his injury as well. He has to know we want him bad and have believed in him from the start.

Plus we didn’t take a QB in the previous class other than the transfer of CDRW which is realy like a 2021 recruit. I do t see how you go back on that. Seems unwise to me. I think he’ll kill it in our offense.
LaNorris will be a record breaker here under Anae and Beck.

CD964EA9-074C-4673-8256-16B4E116F231.jpeg

“It feels good to have a in-state offer,” Sellers told The State on Saturday. “It’s been talked about for a while now and it finally happened. They just said they like what I’m about and everything I do on the field and the person I am off the field.”

Sellers said at the moment he isn’t sure how the USC offer would affect things going forward.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/college/article267685417.html#storylink=cpy

Sounds iffy at best to me.

The story is 3 weeks old. If he followed Beck and Anae from Virginia to Cuse, one has to believe that bond is pretty tight. Would he "recommit" again? One thing that MIGHT be concerning is Shane Beamer(Frank's son) is head coach there(USC) and seems well liked. Still feel LaNorris sticks...

His games were on 11/4 and 11/9 was his playoff game

Think there is some cause for concern here
They are still in the playoffs. And ok his teams last game of the season was Halloween weekend, our ND game weekend.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom