Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Soooo much easier than Josh Hough voting; could do this all day.:)

Edit: Does it stop you at a point? Says thank you we have counted your vote.
It would appear it will let you vote 25 times before it cuts you off. However, it's not permanent. I'm not sure how long the waiting period is, but I've voted about 100 times today in multiple rounds. He's leading 54-28% with 3413 votes to 1776 for the next votee.

Edit: the waiting period after 25 votes is only about 5 minutes before you can vote again...

Last edited:

Realized I had not evaluated LaNorris, Apologies.

La NORRIS SELLERS 2023 COMMIT SO. FLORENCE HS, FLORENCE, SC
#16 QB **** 6' 3" 215/ GPA 4.95/4.56 40/ BP 270/ SQ 470/ CL 270

THE LATEST ON OUR QB COMMIT: OCTOBER 7, 2022
Scott Chancey

FLORENCE, S.C. -- South Florence quarterback LaNorris Sellers passed for 425 yards and eight touchdowns during Friday's first two quarters in the top-ranked Bruins' 63-0 homecoming win over No. 9 Wilson on Friday night.

Sellers also rushed for a score.

Coach Drew Marlowe's Bruins set the tone from their first offensive play when Sellers completed a TD pass to Evin Singletary. Singletary, during the first half, caught five passes for 209 yards.

Sellers, a Syracuse commit, did all this in front of Orange coach Dino Babers, who attended Friday's game at Bruin Stadium.

And Sellers' brother Jayden, who also received an offer from Syracuse, had three catches for 65 yards and two TDs before halftime.

FIRST QUARTER

SF -- Evin Singletary 32 pass from LaNorris Sellers (Grant McDonald kick), 10:00

SF -- Sellers 9 run (McDonald kick), 4:10​

SF -- Singletary 65 pass from Sellers (McDonald kick), :57.6

SECOND QUARTER

SF -- Singletary 70 pass from Sellers (Shikeem Shilow run), 11:47

SF -- Jayden Sellers 34 pass from LaNorris Sellers (McDonald kick), 11:02

SF -- Jabray Johnson 29 pass from LaNorris Sellers (McDonald kick), 8:00

SF -- Jayden Sellers 20 pass from LaNorris Sellers (kick failed), 7:00

SF -- Juan Fargas 65 pass from LaNorris Sellers (McDonald kick), 3:48

SF -- Rodney Lesane 9 pass from LaNorris Sellers (McDonald kick), :25.5

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

RUSHING -- W: Ralph Boston 18-103, Tremel Echols 7-(-17). SF: LaNorris Sellers 3-22, Shikeem Shilow 4-54, Raleigh Jett 4-(-7).

PASSING -- W: Echols 2-17-2-14. SF: Sellers 15-19-0-425, Hunter White 2-2-0-27.

RECEIVING -- W: Zach Nobles 2-14. SF: Singletary 5-209, Shilow 1-8, Jayden Sellers 3-65, Rodney Lesane 4-45, Jabray Johnson 1-29, Juan Fargas 2-78, Chandler Jackson 1-18.

RECORDS: SF 7-0 overall, 2-0 Region 6-4A. W 5-2, 1-1.

• LaNorris Sellers, South Florence, Football 60.16% (4,444 votes)

• Grayson Loftis, Gaffney, Football 24.33% (1,797 votes)
200.gif

South Florence overcame a 14-0 deficit to beat Myrtle Beach 56-21. LaNorris Sellers was again the ignition switch, as he threw for 316 yards and four touchdowns and rushed for another 140 yards and a score. With all that production, he erased a one-of-five start to the game.

He's solid, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?
He's rolling with Beck and Anae, I firmly believe that. I live in Greenville and there's a lot of talent in the Greenville-Spartanburg area. South Florence is a little bit away, but Sellers is pretty much unanimously considered the best skilled position player in the state. If SC makes a strong push it does scare me a bit. I've heard he grew up a Cocks fan. And they have NIL money, but I still believe he'll ultimately be in an Orange uniform.

Last edited:
He's rolling with Beck and Anae, I firmly believe that. I live in Greenville and there's a lot of talent in the Greenville-Spartanburg area. South Florence is a little bit away, but Sellers is pretty much unanimously considered the best skilled position player in the state. If SC makes a strong push it does scare me a bit. I've heard he grew up a Cocks fan. And they have NIL money, but I still believe he'll ultimately be in an Orange uniform.
He’s been committed to them at 2 schools now, I agree, as long as Beck/Anae are here he’s not going anywhere.

He's solid, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?
He's a really good player so we have to expect that he'll get attention.

I'm not concerned. There's a lot for a school to overcome to flip his commitment. Not impossible, but it's not a short road I'd think.

He's a really good player so we have to expect that he'll get attention.

I'm not concerned. There's a lot for a school to overcome to flip his commitment. Not impossible, but it's not a short road I'd think.
We are 6-0. I would feel differently if we were 3-3.

I’m not worried right now.

We are 6-0. I would feel differently if we were 3-3.

I’m not worried right now.
Yeah I mean we are the better program the SC. I’m not even remotely worried about losing him. And if god forbid we do? I know this staff will find a good player. Think about getting CDRW out of no where. We have really good program momentum right now. And it’s different then 2018. This feels more sustainable. Point being - we are more stable than A LOT of schools right now. We are right where we need to be to get and retain good high 3 star and 4 star talent.

Attachments

• 1666139083241.png
    1666139083241.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 39
Why do people always get worried when kids get top offers? If we want to win (long term sustainable winning) we want kids every school in America wants.

this kid has been solid to Anae and Beck to two schools for two years. We are as hot a team as any in America and I fully expect him to stick

Why do people always get worried when kids get top offers? If we want to win (long term sustainable winning) we want kids every school in America wants.

this kid has been solid to Anae and Beck to two schools for two years. We are as hot a team as any in America and I fully expect him to stick
We complain when they don’t have offers and we complain when they get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom