Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

The SC coaches were there in full force as well.

Why wasn’t Dino there? If SC has its entire staff there and it sounded like it was Anae/Beck for us……why didn’t Dino go?

Maybe that is not a fair question but they cannot lose this kid to a program that had this kid living in its backyard and just started recruiting him two months ago and does not currently have an OC.

FWIW, the SC board is confident that he will do an official visit with him in next couple of weeks and will offer him an NIL deal that cannot be matched.

Why wasn’t Dino there? If SC has its entire staff there and it sounded like it was Anae/Beck for us……why didn’t Dino go?

Maybe that is not a fair question but they cannot lose this kid to a program that had this kid living in its backyard and just started recruiting him two months ago and does not currently have an OC.

FWIW, the SC board is confident that he will do an official visit with him in next couple of weeks and will offer him an NIL deal that cannot be matched.
We have the ability to match fairly substantial NIL deals now and not just because of Weitsman. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next three weeks.

The kid is amazing. That is against a great traditional high school football program in Rock Hill, SC (on the NC/SC border). Not overly familiar with Florence HS, but years ago I lived in Rock Hill for about six months and my roommate was a walk on at Clemson. He introduced me to a bunch of guys playing D1 football that graduated from Northwestern. The program is no joke!

Could be program changing. Guardedly opti….oh bs let’s get this guy.

Dino should’ve been there.

Coaches will be doing in-home visits this next 2 1/2 weeks until early signing. I think that it is more important for the coaches to visit/recruit him in his home with his parents.

This should be incentive for Dino & staff to lock down some big time Oline recruits or portal guys to protect Lanorris. We need certainty that he won’t get killed like Dungey, TD and Shrader (at times this year) did. The ball is in their court.

Who are they looking at as OC? Hopefully not some QB coach at a university up north.

Who are they looking at as OC? Hopefully not some QB coach at a university up north.
Nebraska poached him. The SC fans are expecting an OC hire like Mullen/Briles very shortly.

We have the ability to match fairly substantial NIL deals now and not just because of Weitsman. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next three weeks.

Match an SC deal? Where's the $ coming from? Asking out of curiosity not to be a jerk, I feel like I'm out of the loop with a lot of the NIL stuff at SU. Other than I know it exists.

Dino should’ve been there.

In the final minutes he made an informed decision based on his experience not to be there.

Relax everyone, I'm joking.

Match an SC deal? Where's the $ coming from? Asking out of curiosity not to be a jerk, I feel like I'm out of the loop with a lot of the NIL stuff at SU. Other than I know it exists.
Can’t get into specifics but local small business and regional/upstate companies are stepping up to the plate a bit. Adam’s not the only big individual name too.

Things are being handled, we just need wins

Can’t get into specifics but local small business and regional/upstate companies are stepping up to the plate a bit. Adam’s not the only big individual name too.

Things are being handled, we just need wins

Good to know. I always worried we wouldn't be able to compete at all in the current landscape. I don't expect SEC level "keeping up" but some level to stay competitive in the ACC. Thanks.

I think a head coach is only allowed one home visit

Good to know. I always worried we wouldn't be able to compete at all in the current landscape. I don't expect SEC level "keeping up" but some level to stay competitive in the ACC. Thanks.
We aren’t competing with schools like Auburn, Tennessee, Bama, TOSU, Boomer, UGA, USC etc.

But we can make things interesting against the South Carolina’s of the world late in the cycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom