Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Would enjoy reading the SC board about him now
I wouldn’t do it. As you would expect from most SEC schools, they feel confident that they will get him to flip.

I wouldn’t do it. As you would expect from most SEC schools, they feel confident that they will get him to flip.
Lol. I believe it but i am also not going to pay to read it..

None of these things have mattered in the past when we’ve tried to get a high profile recruit. We try to convince ourselves that playing time and other things will make a difference and then they don’t. This situation is very different because of the relationship with Beck. So not comparing it to an Ishaq Williams for example, although it’s similar.

But you’d have to think that not having an OC should be an issue. He knows Beck/SU want him, we know who he is as a QB and he’ll for our system. There’s no guarantee of that going to SC, even if they’ve given him a hint who they’re looking at for OC. Easily can get buried on the depth chart or even pushed to another position like GS when Mike leach came in.

I don’t usually like playing the game of, well we have an advantage because……. Because that 90% of the time doesn’t go in our favor. But damn, I gotta think what I said above is important and the Beck relationship as well.

If he signs with us, can we give some NIL money to Beck?

None of these things have mattered in the past when we’ve tried to get a high profile recruit. We try to convince ourselves that playing time and other things will make a difference and then they don’t. This situation is very different because of the relationship with Beck. So not comparing it to an Ishaq Williams for example, although it’s similar.

But you’d have to think that not having an OC should be an issue. He knows Beck/SU want him, we know who he is as a QB and he’ll for our system. There’s no guarantee of that going to SC, even if they’ve given him a hint who they’re looking at for OC. Easily can get buried on the depth chart or even pushed to another position like GS when Mike leach came in.

I don’t usually like playing the game of, well we have an advantage because……. Because that 90% of the time doesn’t go in our favor. But damn, I gotta think what I said above is important and the Beck relationship as well.
I think his parents also work in our favor, they trust Beck. He remained faithful to their son even through the injury.
That type of trust can't be matched by someone coming in at the last minute.

I think a head coach is only allowed one home visit
There are limitations to how many times coaches can contact a recruit off campus during the contact period.

• Nov. 28 – Dec. 17, 2022

• During the above contact periods, each student-athlete can have six in-person, off-campus contacts with college coaches. Athletes cannot meet with a specific college coach more than once a week (Sunday through Saturday).

And I don't think anyone on here knows where the coaches were the rest of last week.

There are limitations to how many times coaches can contact a recruit off campus during the contact period.

• Nov. 28 – Dec. 17, 2022

• During the above contact periods, each student-athlete can have six in-person, off-campus contacts with college coaches. Athletes cannot meet with a specific college coach more than once a week (Sunday through Saturday).

And I don't think anyone on here knows where the coaches were the rest of last week.
It’s Dino’s fault if we lose him!!!!

2663A6CB-4D08-4FF7-AD1D-5E932C45C25E.jpeg