Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Yea, the precise wording that he used in that interview didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Basically, I'd take a 50/50 shot at getting him.
Dan...Dan. Your a Bill's fan, not a Browns or Lions fan. You should be more optimistic! ;):)

If the kid doesn’t come here it won’t be because Dino didn’t go to this game

And even if he does come here (I assume he will), it doesn't mean he won't end up in the transfer portal in a year if he's as good as he seems.

None of this stuff is worth worrying about anymore. We're in the Wizard of Oz phase of the college football life cycle.

wizard-of-oz-come-and-go.gif

I would say he is as good as gone as of now.
Some of you people are so anxiety ridden about Sellers.

Do you want him to make the sign of the cross, bow in front of you, genuflect, then grab your ankles and say, “yes my liege, I am committed to Syracuse and will be there in January, beat out Garrett Shrader for the starting role, play for 4 years, win the national title and then take over for coach Beck as QB coach while playing weekends in the NFL, wait, better make it - take over for Dino, be HC coach for 50 years beat JB's record, then start over again!"

Deal?

Last edited:
I would say he is as good as gone as of now.

I already know the answer but do you know something or just pretending to have insider knowledge by making it sound like a decision happened today.

I already know the answer but do you know something or just pretending to have insider knowledge by making it sound like a decision happened today.
No information at all other than reading the article. I hope he follows through with his verbal for Syracuse's sake.

No information at all other than reading the article. I hope he follows through with his verbal for Syracuse's sake.

Gotcha. Sorry my post was douche. Some people write things to sound like they know something and that’s how I interpreted your post. That you had just heard info from the family or coaches that he was flipping. My bad if that wasn’t the intent.

And even if he does come here (I assume he will), it doesn't mean he won't end up in the transfer portal in a year if he's as good as he seems.

None of this stuff is worth worrying about anymore. We're in the Wizard of Oz phase of the college football life cycle.

wizard-of-oz-come-and-go.gif
Bingo, I occasionally have to slap cold water on my face and tell myself it’s not worth worrying. Everything is too unstable in todays FBS world.

Bingo, I occasionally have to slap cold water on my face and tell myself it’s not worth worrying. Everything is too unstable in todays FBS world.

I think 50% of the FBS starting QBs hit the portal today.

Makes me wonder, when it's all said and done, how many of them were just trying to use leverage to get their current employer to give them a raise.

Do you want him to make the sign of the cross, bow in front of you, genuflect, then grab your ankles and say, “yes my liege, I am committed to Syracuse and will be there in January, beat out Garrett Shrader for the starting role, play for 4 years, win the national title and then take over for coach Beck as QB coach while playing weekends in the NFL wait, better make it take over for Dino, be HC coach for 50 years beat JB's record, then start over again!"

Deal?
Is that too much to ask ?

Do you want him to make the sign of the cross, bow in front of you, genuflect, then grab your ankles and say, “yes my liege, I am committed to Syracuse and will be there in January, beat out Garrett Shrader for the starting role, play for 4 years, win the national title and then take over for coach Beck as QB coach while playing weekends in the NFL wait, better make it take over for Dino, be HC coach for 50 years beat JB's record, then start over again!"

Deal?

I think people just want him to give a little more rigid in his answers

A lot of “I think” and “for now” etc