Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

People on this board and other's "weren't worried" when I brought that up in the past. Was at breakfast with a big Gamecocks fan today here in SC, according to him Sellers has told people he'll be signing with SC.
It's starting to sound like you want him to sign with SC just so you'll be proven right in a weird way.

And if it's a foregone conclusion South Carolina wants him and he's signing with South Carolina - why wait? Why not just decommit right now? What's the point?

It's starting to sound like you want him to sign with SC just so you'll be proven right in a weird way.

And if it's a foregone conclusion South Carolina wants him and he's signing with South Carolina - why wait? Why not just decommit right now? What's the point?
He definitely does.

You rocket scientists nailed it.

My personal take is that a young man like this is facing a lot of pressure locally to flip. And the best way to ease that off is to say you’re 60-40 or 50-50. He gives the local people hope and then….he tears out their hearts on signing day.

This is my story - until he flips - then I’ll delete it.

kid looks special and I really think he could take this program over his true sophomore year and I presume he signs with orange.

Side note: what a freaking BATTLE we will have at QB in 2023/24 if all QBs stay. Sellers, lamson, CDRW. That’s remarkable depth in comparison to the past.

Next year the battle being the backup and the real battle is 2024 for the starting spot. Exciting potential.

kid looks special and I really think he could take this program over his true sophomore year and I presume he signs with orange.

Side note: what a freaking BATTLE we will have at QB in 2023/24 if all QBs stay. Sellers, lamson, CDRW. That’s remarkable depth in comparison to the past.

Next year the battle being the backup and the real battle is 2024 for the starting spot. Exciting potential.
3rd year Lamson and 3rd year CDRW could seriously push for meaningful snaps next year.

So South Carolina’s 2024 verbal commit at QB has the necessary grades to reclassify to 2023 and is visiting South Carolina this weekend to discuss it with their coaches. Interesting.

Dowell Loggains gives QB commit Dante Reno first hints at how USC offense could look
Also confirms Loggains is going to try and run a pro style offense.

So he is one of the most incompetent OCs in the history of the NFL and he is trying to implement a scheme that would be poorly suited to Seller's skill set.

What was Beamer thinking hiring this clown?

So he is one of the most incompetent OCs in the history of the NFL and he is trying to implement a scheme that would be poorly suited to Seller's skill set.

We are glad he did. Let's be happy he hired a guy who runs in offense that would not optimize Sellers talents like Syracuse and Beck will. Congrats on the hire SC. Morons! Bwahaha!

He's up to a 4 star on all day every day and even there I think he's underrated as a "low" 4 star. Kid is so good.
It's weird, the 4 stars is on their composite. They still have him as a 3 star on their own rankings. The other two sites I checked have him as 3 stars. I am not sure who has him high enough to get him to 4 stars on the composite. Anyway, it doesn't matter, he deserves to be 4 stars, it's ridiculous.

Edit: one site does have him 4 stars and at #156 in the country.

I would be disappointed if he didn’t sign with Syracuse, but these are young men who don’t yet think like adults do. Meanwhile look at all of the stupid a$$ decisions some adults make. Good luck to Lanorris wherever he decides.

1671118803829.jpeg

What did he just tweet and delete? Mike M tried to retweet something but now its deleted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom