Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

I feel like the two biggest things right now are Sellers signing and Wax staying another year (no NFL, no portal).

8747dd3b-2dc1-42ab-867e-fc1ee6599380_text.gif

For those new SU fans and/or new to following recruiting. This is a textbook case of….. just because we have what seems like all the advantages; long term relationship, promoted coach to OC who has the relationship, stuck with him through an injury, parents seemingly love Beck, no OC at SC, has a greater chance of playing at SU for a long time…. So on and so on. We don’t typically win these battles even if we try to convince ourselves there’s no reason we shouldn’t.

This has actually nothing to do with Sellers, I’ve got zero clue what will happen on the 21st but historically these situations don’t go our way in the 30 years I’ve been a fan. Kids are going to do what kids do….. which is, who the hell knows.
And this is what is known as "board-splaining".

I wasn’t that nervous because USC had never gotten an in home visit. Now this…Cross your fingers.

Beck needs to be down there tomorrow morning. I mean kid obviously is having second thoughts otherwise why accept in house 4 days before early signing..

Beck needs to be down there tomorrow morning. I mean kid obviously is having second thoughts otherwise why accept in house 4 days before early signing..
No. Not possible as tomorrow is Quiet Period...no in person contact off campus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom