Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

One thing that is a bit different is that Sellers if he does flip, is doing it at the last possible moment. The guys you mentioned flipped at a time when the schools could pivot and recruit elsewhere.
Not only that but can you blame Mintz after Dior flipped from us to Pitt? Have to think that played a part in him flipping. We got the better end of that deal.

One thing that is a bit different is that Sellers if he does flip, is doing it at the last possible moment. The guys you mentioned flipped at a time when the schools could pivot and recruit elsewhere.

I don’t think that’s unreasonable but listen I’m not making the rules here. I didn’t see any temporal qualifiers in Entropics post. He seems to think that if you back out of ANY commitment, then you’re not worthy of his respect. I was just just curious to see how far he was willing to go on that.

Oh and btw, he’s obviously going to USC jr.
Is that last line for me? Just so you know, I don't care where he goes. We will still have a team. Kids come and go. And they also get hurt.

As I stated above. I don't like when people renege on commitments. I simply don't respect it. Can I also enjoy them playing for my team, sure. Those two things can be mutually exclusive. I don't have to respect someone to get a long with them, work for them, or watch them play a sport or a character in a movie.

I hear a lot of things from celebrities that I don't respect but I can still enjoy watching them in a movie. I've worked for bosses that I didn't respect but as an adult I went to work and did the best I could because that is what I was hired to do.
I can respect that.

Is that last line for me? Just so you know, I don't care where he goes. We will still have a team. Kids come and go. And they also get hurt.

It wasn’t for anyone. Just saying my opinion based on nothing but gut feel. Hopefully I’m wrong and in a couple days I can laugh at myself.

I don't have to respect any of these kids because I don't know them. Do I respect their reneging on verbal agreements, no. I don't respect people that back out of commitments. Am I happy they chose Syracuse, sure.
The only people who can fault an 18 YO kid for changing his mind on the biggest decision of his life, to date, better not have ever broken an engagement, divorced someone, or left a job. If they have, they are just a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Ultimately does it matter anymore? It doesn't seem to make sense to put this much anguish over HS commits anymore. Wasn't there an article earlier in the year talking about something like 90% of the top QB's transfer to different schools within a year or two? If he ends up here, it would be hard to keep him anyways and vice versa.
No offense, but this is what schools who consistently don't get the recruits we want have to tell themselves

what did he say?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$U

what did he say?

782DC9CA-582E-451D-A54B-FCBED9D9E4A8.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom