Class of 2020 - QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020)

He doesn't have any other P5 offers. If this was a full ride, I figure he would have jumped on it already.

Also interesting twitter follow, fwiw, Gilbert is now following Danny Hernandez the QB coach working with MacPhail and Nowell.

When Gilbert follows MacPhail (or any coach follows a prospect) do you think it's more about making the prospect feel a little important? Or is it because they want to be able to use the messaging functionality of Twitter?

When Gilbert follows MacPhail (or any coach follows a prospect) do you think it's more about making the prospect feel a little important? Or is it because they want to be able to use the messaging functionality of Twitter?
Direct messaging is a recruiting tool... access for coaches to prospects and prospects to coaches. I would say that is one of the reasons coaches follow prospects, but also to see if they say/do really stupid things on social media. ;)

He and Nevada just started following each other. Not surprising as Ward was following him months ago. .

I am shocked. And not in the “hey that waiter just dropped my steak and put it back on the plate” way. I am shocked in the “your beer is on the house” way.

Wow nice i'll take a quality PWO. He's not scared of the two brought in which is great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom