Class of 2021 - QB Riley Leonard (AL) Portal from Duke | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Riley Leonard (AL) Portal from Duke

In a Dome with perfect throwing conditions at least 6 games/year.
Issue with Duke is even with how bad Jones was somehow he still got drafted top 10 and a lot of that has to do with cutcliffe...

Nebraska is the bigger threat. If they have 2 QB slots and receive one QB commitment tomorrow, they could easily convince him to be QB commitment #2 over being our QB commitment #1.

If Nebraska gets him, nice work by Frost to use Syracuse as the catalyst to help locate this prospect. All he needed to do was offer the kid.

Last edited:
So with all this time on my hands, I read, re-read, and then re-read again the following quote from young Mr. Leonard:
"You want to go to a school that you can play, Leonard said. “They seem like they’ve got a lot of good guys in there right now, but at the same time I hope I can go in there and hopefully earn my spot.”

Seems like, in referring to Syracuse, he just may have already made up his mind to go North. How far is it to Dandridge, TN to pick up 81 North by the way?
Fairhope is Floribama Shore

It's near Pensacola, FL

Fairhope is a great little city. If you ever are in the area it is worth the detour off I-10. It has an interesting history. Classic old south. Suburban growth (Mobile) is creeping in though so some of the charm is being homogenized.

Finally, if you want to do a kitschy place for lunch try Lambert's Cafe in nearby Foley. Lambert's Cafe - The Only Home of Throwed Rolls - Sikeston, MO | Ozark, MO | Foley, AL

Last edited:
Fairhope is a great little city. If you ever are in the area it is worth the detour off I-10. It has an interesting history. Classic old south. Suburban growth (Mobile) is creeping in though so some of the charm is being homogenized.

Finally, if you want to do a kitschy place for lunch try Lambert's Cafe in nearby Foley. Lambert's Cafe - The Only Home of Throwed Rolls - Sikeston, MO | Ozark, MO | Foley, AL

A lot of big schools that are 3-4 hours from that place, hope none get involved. Baton Rouge, Tallahassee, Auburn, Tuscaloosa, Starkville.

My Daughters Boyfriend is from Fairhope. It's a beautiful city.

My son and daughter in law traveled the southern US (San Diego to Pensacola) on their honeymoon (and change of duty station for him). They loved Alabama.

This kid is blowing up. Not sure why he plans to make a decision this week, but hope he does. This feels like the kid from last year who was ours up until the last minute.

This kid is blowing up. Not sure why he plans to make a decision this week, but hope he does. This feels like the kid from last year who was ours up until the last minute.

Who was that?

He’s going to get several more offers over next couple weeks. This is a story we are all familiar with

Hence, the importance of him potentially committing this week, like he indicated.

Would love to have the psychological commitment benefit of a kid deciding to come here before that deluge occurs.

Haarberg just committed to Nebraska. That should help but still a good chance they take 2 QBs.

Haarberg just committed to Nebraska. That should help but still a good chance they take 2 QBs.
They're gonna take two, but what I didn't know was this kid was a legacy. I wouldn't want to go in there with that condition if I was Leonard. So that definitely helps.

I thought Babers said we were going to keep our QB recruits quiet? This has been anything but quiet.

i’d be ecstatic to land this kid. This is a big time recruit.

i don’t think you realize how long Syracuse has been talking with him.
That's a very good sign if true given the fact hes making a decision in a week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom