Class of 2021 - QB Riley Leonard (AL) Portal from Duke | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Riley Leonard (AL) Portal from Duke

that hurts.
Vanderbilt’s offense has been troubled under embattled HC Derek Mason, He had to fire another OC after last season, where they had a lot of skilled athletes and regressed big time.

The new OC is Todd Fitch, promoted from Louisiana Tech, where he was also an OC. Fourth one Mason has had. Fitch has bounced around from job to job for a long time, not able to find success. Only got to the P5 level as an OC one year at BC. He has been bouncing around from job to job for 35 years, mostly at places like Louisiana Tech.

Anyone going to Vanderbilt should be expecting to play for a new HC and a new staff in a year or two. Mason is 26-46 at Vanderbilt and has NEVER had a winning season, That is why he had to hire someone like Fitch.

It’s shocking Vanderbilt is bad. Unreal city. Unreal campus. Recruiting should be a layup for them. And I don’t expect Leonard to go there ...
Amen. Literally anyone who cares about campus lifestyle... it’s no contest. I would do anything to be there for the nightlife

Amen. Literally anyone who cares about campus lifestyle... it’s no contest. I would do anything to be there for the nightlife
I agree. Shocking how they seem consistently to be in the bottom class of the SEC year in and year out. As a college kid... i couldn’t imagine a much better college experience lol

I think the kid that came close to signing with us but ultimately went to either Brigham Young or Boise State I forget which but he ended up starting as a FR. Sad times.

I think the kid that came close to signing with us but ultimately went to either Brigham Young or Boise State I forget which but he ended up starting as a FR. Sad times.

After looking it up it was Zach Wilson

When it comes to QB’s, we always feel disappointed these days. Why so?

With all the comparisons to Eric Dungey, I thought it would be fun to link to the original Dungey thread, to see how everyone thought about Eric when they first saw his film.

It is an interesting read.

If you're attitude is always "prepared to be disappointed ", then the recruiting board is probably not your best place to hang. Relax and go with it. You win some and lose some. Hopefully we get the young man. Someone seemed to imply we have been communicating with this guy for awhile, though still waiting on the how long part of that statement he made. If true and the young man likes HCDFB and Gilbert then maybe he is already a lock for us. Shrugging but no need to be defeatist about it. As we get better we will lose more recruits to higher ranked. Then we will poach someone elses. Part of the game.
2F143E5D-C178-4D0E-8317-A16DB7419712.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom