Class of 2021 - QB Riley Leonard (AL) Portal from Duke | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Riley Leonard (AL) Portal from Duke

If you're attitude is always "prepared to be disappointed ", then the recruiting board is probably not your best place to hang. Relax and go with it. You win some and lose some. Hopefully we get the young man. Someone seemed to imply we have been communicating with this guy for awhile, though still waiting on the how long part of that statement he made. If true and the young man likes HCDFB and Gilbert then maybe he is already a lock for us. Shrugging but no need to be defeatist about it. As we get better we will lose more recruits to higher ranked. Then we will poach someone elses. Part of the game.
View attachment 181056

we have been talking to him for a few months which isn’t an eternity but it is much longer than the other P5 schools. He seems to really like our staff and the fact that he is number 1 on our board now

With all the comparisons to Eric Dungey, I thought it would be fun to link to the original Dungey thread, to see how everyone thought about Eric when they first saw his film.

It is an interesting read.

Blast from the past.

With all the comparisons to Eric Dungey, I thought it would be fun to link to the original Dungey thread, to see how everyone thought about Eric when they first saw his film.

glad to see my scouting report was spot on, lol.

Ok, the time has come. It is next week:

gif_temp.gif

If you're attitude is always "prepared to be disappointed ", then the recruiting board is probably not your best place to hang. Relax and go with it. You win some and lose some. Hopefully we get the young man. Someone seemed to imply we have been communicating with this guy for awhile, though still waiting on the how long part of that statement he made. If true and the young man likes HCDFB and Gilbert then maybe he is already a lock for us. Shrugging but no need to be defeatist about it. As we get better we will lose more recruits to higher ranked. Then we will poach someone elses. Part of the game.

6uC6K7k.jpeg

View attachment 181056
He who aims for nothing will never miss.

They're gonna take two, but what I didn't know was this kid was a legacy. I wouldn't want to go in there with that condition if I was Leonard. So that definitely helps.
Its almost "cringey" how much you know about all these football recruits. Idk how you keep up with all them especially seeing as though there are WAY more football recruits then basketball ones. I know we have a lot of time on our hands but it's almost "absurd" how much you know involving all of these kids that are in highschool. Crazy stuff man...you got any restraining orders out there? You seem to follow this stuff pretty close and have a good handle on it...you on the staff? :)

I went back and bounced around it for awhile. I had almost forgotten about Alin Edouard.

I hope Crusty and Mrs. Crusty are doing well. I haven't seen him post in quite awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom