QBs Still in Play | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

QBs Still in Play

Dillion markiewicz. Noticed while looking at gilberts page,he like something from this kid. Maybe nothing but his tape and senior stats are impressive

haven't watched tape, but the kid is listed at 6 ft 4.5 and his senior stats are insane. 72% completions, 43 TDs and only 3 picks. had 7 rushing TDs as well, albeit at less than 2 ypc, not sure how many sacks went into that average. A Texas kid with those numbers and only a Stephen F Austin offer, very interesting

interesting.

This was as of October:

Senior QB Dillon Markiewicz leads the Dallas area with 2,779 yards passing, and he has thrown for 32 TDs against just 1 interception.

HCDB isn't going to be happy about the Smitty sleuthing that uncovered this...

This kid has put up crazy numbers through his career. He passed for over 4,000 yard this season and 52 TDs. How does a kid like this in Dallas go that under the radar?

I don't like his throwing motion but he can sling it and gets the job done. Had a 72% completion and I saw a blurb about 60%+ for his career. And he's throwing the ball downfield, these aren't screens.

Last edited:
What the competition level? He threw three picks in playoff loss against Lancaster?

HCDB isn't going to be happy about the sleuthing that uncovered this...

This kid has put up crazy numbers through his career. He passed for over 4,000 yard this season and 52 TDs. How does a kid like this in Dallas go that under the radar?

I don't like his throwing motion but he can sling it and gets the job done. Had a 72% completion and I saw a blurb about 60%+ for his career. And he's throwing the ball downfield, these aren't screens.

These are the types where I assume that there has to be some kind of fatal flaw. Kids in that area have eyes on them since junior high. If the 2nd and 3rd tier TX schools aren't offering then there is something up.

These are the types where I assume that there has to be some kind of fatal flaw. Kids in that area have eyes on them since junior high. If the 2nd and 3rd tier TX schools aren't offering then there is something up.

Definitely a fair question.

0ap3000000871236.jpg

This guy from West Canaan, Texas was Uber talented and only had Brown interested in him

Leadership skills through the roof

Unheralded

His brother is a Center who was offered by McNeese State. So Sterlin has to be familiar with both.

Watched the first five minutes of his film and I was shocked this kid doesn’t have bigger offers. Maybe he’s a later qualifier?

Jarren Williams to the portal. Sign me up. Imagine no shot as he already used his redshirt and if he has to sit next year would have 2 to play 2 which doesn't line up with DeVito. Can't see anyone coming with only a direct path to 1 year of starting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom