Question about Big East Network.. | Syracusefan.com

Question about Big East Network..

Cusee44

2nd String
For games that are only available on the Big East Network (and I presume they won't be on ESPN3 either?), is there still a way to watch the games? Is the only way through SUathletics.com? And can I sign up for a single game (or is the price a bit too much?)

Thanks!

There are several regional sports channels that carry the games. SNY out of NYC is one of them. If you're in a part of the country that doesn't carry the BE games your provider may offer and out-of-area sports package. These are typically $5-$6/mo.

This week's game is only available on SNY and ESPN3.

For more info see Big East TV Football Schedule.

For games that are only available on the Big East Network (and I presume they won't be on ESPN3 either?), is there still a way to watch the games? Is the only way through SUathletics.com? And can I sign up for a single game (or is the price a bit too much?)

Thanks!

Almost everygame produced by ESPN is available live via streaming. There are some regional blackouts for the ABC afternoon games and the ABC primetime games aren't available live, but are in the archive afterwards. BEN games should all be available live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom