Question | Syracusefan.com

Question

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Is that announcer still yelling threeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

That was some annoying minor league stuff there

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

That was some annoying minor league stuff there

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

So minor league I think I might have heard Russ yelling "hey Big Bob!" at Bob Hamlin at one point.

We would love it at the Dome instead of Mr. Excitement when everyone is all fired up.

So minor league I think I might have heard Russ yelling "hey Big Bob!" at Bob Hamlin at one point.
one of my greatest heckles was when he hit the home run and i yelled to get him a pinch runner as he rounded first

(i think it was me that yelled it, maybe i'm inventing a 15 year old story here)

Is that announcer still yelling threeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Holy craps that was annoying. I was seriously wishing for a selective mute button. And this is not some sort of prejudice; I would hate it at the dome as well. I miss the days of the old dome PA guy: nice and neutral. No rhyming.

We would love it at the Dome instead of Mr. Excitement when everyone is all fired up.
No, minor league announcing is minor league announcing. Hate when Mr Excitement does it in the Dome and hate it elsewhere too.

The real question is, what is more minor league public announcer behavior?

Constantly making announcements in rhymes or repeatedly screaming words for extended periods of time?

I am not sure there is a winner here. Where have you gone Bob Shepphard?

No, minor league announcing is minor league announcing. Hate when Mr Excitement does it in the Dome and hate it elsewhere too.

Constantly making announcements in rhymes or repeatedly screaming words for extended periods of time?

louisville fans really incredibly loud, i actually felt sympathy for them listening to that guy yell over them

As I pointed out in another post, unless wouldn't be upset if that guy got incurable laryngitis. It's even more annoying in person too, trust me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

In fairness, didn't Eisenberg use the phrase, "May the Forth be with you?"

That was awful too.

Oy, I agree. Its painful at the dome. Stupid rhymes, constant buzzkill moments because he has to talk. I wish Carl Eilenberg was never replaced. If I hear "a deuce for the cuse" one more time I may start sobbing in my seat. I took an out of town client to a game this year and after he said this the guy turned to me and said "did he just say a deuce for the cuse? That's really awful".

Yes I know...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom