Here is a question and a thought | Syracusefan.com

Here is a question and a thought

dasher

Living Legend
Is the team still practicing? Wouldn't they have to be in case we are selected and actually go to the NIT?
Second, do you think Benny, Q and Mintz to G-town will ratchet up that old Rivalry? Oh and here is a interesting stat. Judah shot 22% from 3 in ACC games.

Is the team still practicing? Wouldn't they have to be in case we are selected and actually go to the NIT?
Second, do you think Benny, Q and Mintz to G-town will ratchet up that old Rivalry? Oh and here is a interesting stat. Judah shot 22% from 3 in ACC games.
Wow, never thought of that but I could certainly see that happen.

On the NIT thing, its tough? You'd hate to turn down an invite but I'm not sure Red can stomach even one more game. I've recently learned that as bad as I thought it may be its actually been far worse. A miracle reasult for Red in year one!!!!

Second, do you think Benny, Q and Mintz to G-town will ratchet up that old Rivalry? Oh and here is an interesting stat. Judah shot 22% from 3 in ACC games.
If they all end up at Georgetown they will get booed beyond belief in the dome next season. It wouldn’t even be comparable to JG3 returning.

Latest NIT projection I saw was 6 teams from the ACC, with
Syracuse and BC seeded near the bottom of the draw. Would
probably be one and done for the Orange in any case.

How awkward would be if Syracuse had several players in the transfer portal while they were still playing for Syracuse in the NIT?

College football players could play in bowl games after entering the portal so I assume basketball players could continue playing to.

How awkward would be if Syracuse had several players in the transfer portal while they were still playing for Syracuse in the NIT?

College football players could play in bowl games after entering the portal so I assume basketball players could continue playing to.
Handing out resumes and tapes in the handshake line after each game

Second, do you think Benny, Q and Mintz to G-town will ratchet up that old Rivalry? Oh and here is an interesting stat. Judah shot 22% from 3 in ACC games.
Well when we are better next year maybe they will figure out they were part of the problem?

If the rumored number of players are hitting the portal and refuse to play NIT then we have to decline the invite. Not enough players so it would be a waste of time.
I said this on another site and was ostracized. Starts with Nunes. They said you always accept an invite and would never say no.

Sorry but not if you’re fielding a team of walkons and then throwing Brown the one player you’d like to keep happy and healthy to the wolves.

If they go to GTown they wouldn’t matter bc they would be sub .500 and not worth our time worrying about.

2 other guards with as many 2pa and 3pa that shot that poorly from 3 in their fresh and soph years since 92-93

2 other guards with as many 2pa and 3pa that shot that poorly from 3 in their fresh and soph years since 92-93
Can I just say, I love these weird stat queries. It's interesting historical look. Makes you realize Mintz has basically maxed out his playing style since he can't shoot threes. Mid-range jumpers and contested layups probably fit in basketball 30-40 years ago.

Can I just say, I love these weird stat queries. It's interesting historical look. Makes you realize Mintz has basically maxed out his playing style since he can't shoot threes. Mid-range jumpers and contested layups probably fit in basketball 30-40 years ago.
Yep, A PG who can’t pass (well, doesn’t want to pass) or shoot 3s doesn’t really exist anymore

It’s funny how this crystallizes perspective on Judah and Q. All I could think when reading this was “Good luck Cooley, you can have em”

Wait, is there talk about Q leaving? That would be a bummer. He seems like the 4 year type that matures and gets better every year but isn't good enough for nba unless he suddenly shoots 40% from 3.

If they were to end up at GTown, I would love to watch Red have his defense sag off of them to a disrespectful extent and make them shoot threes. We’d win by 30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom