Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy Guerrier to test the NBA and enter the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing to keep in mind with Q - he has a Canadian passport. That brings certain advantages should he prefer to play pro ball in Europe.
Are there more Canadians playing bball in Europe?

I’m sure he will test the NBA waters but I think this tweet was simply thanking fans for their support in the tournament, not a goodbye. Still possible he does leave but I think people are reading too much into the tweet.

No Quincy, Thank You.

Thank you for choosing Cuse during a down period. Thank you for battling through this year that was a struggle both personally and on the court. Thank you for being absolute beast mode when you were healthy this year and know you were absolutely responsible for some wins early in the year when our team couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Especially thank you for battling through injuries both years and although you were robbed of going beast mode during those times. I have no doubt you brought us more than your replacement on most nights, even if those nights weren't up to your standards.

Whether there is more to see in a Cuse uniform or not, Thank You!!!!! ORANGE FOREVER

I have no issue with him exploring his NBA options, but if he's told that he's not a 1st round pick, he should come back.
He isn't even a second round pick. He needs at least one more year minimum. This is expected as he is from Quebec. He is a tweener and needs to refine his game to get more valuable. Work on FTs, Range to 24' and finishing.

He isn't even a second round pick. He needs at least one more year minimum. This is expected as he is from Quebec. He is a tweener and needs to refine his game to get more valuable. Work on FTs, Range to 24' and finishing.
Doesn’t matter what we think. Doesn’t even matter what the coaches think. Kid is gonna make the decision based on whatever he thinks.

If he wants to play in the G League or in Europe, fine. Leave and make $26,000 for 6 months. Or if you want to go to Europe, make a little more.

If his goal is the NBA and to get drafted, he should stay. He has a lot of work to do.

We're assuming Q is leaving to pursue professional endeavors and not transfer, right?

Appreciate the kind words from Q. The kid got better each year. Can't ask for much more.

Would love for him to stay, but go chase your dreams young man.

I can tell you with 1,000,000% certainty he is not a 1st Round Pick.
I’m not sure he gets drafted at all really. He doesn’t do anything exceptionally well. He should come back...he’ll still play a ton. Maybe Europe if he’s gotta get paid.

The Q from the beginning of the season who paired a decent post up game w the ability to hit the 3 and bang inside is possibly an nba rotation guy. The guy with the health issues and zero confidence in his shot isn’t getting drafted outside of Siberian leagues

We should all be thanking him and the rest of the team for an exciting season. It was great seeing how well they played together as the season wore on. Reserves getting better, hopefully the crew comes back for another fun time. (Fun for fans, hard work for the team but hopefully a lot of fun mixed in)

The Q from the beginning of the season who paired a decent post up game w the ability to hit the 3 and bang inside is possibly an nba rotation guy. The guy with the health issues and zero confidence in his shot isn’t getting drafted outside of Siberian leagues
Its what happens when we don’t have a 5 and somebody has to bang downlow on defense because it’d probably snap Marek in half. Its not sustainable. Q’s played a really selfless role.

Q will improve, still young. So But he was atrocious tonight. Tentative and extremely weak with the ball.

I think it's a situation where he's probably been hurt for about a month.
He has no lift on the low blocks for a while. He has a hard time getting off a shot inside, and those guys were basically his size last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom