Quincy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
#21 ranked Oregon lost to UC Irvine. Former Cuse star, and fan favorite, Quincy Guerrier played 24 minutes and had the following stats: 0 points, 2 rebounds, 0 assists.

Pretty rough game for a 23 year old senior with professional expectations. Hope he turns it around but I still shake my head about his transfer. And Bobby Braswell.

Oregon has a couple tough games coming up vs Houston, on 11/21 and vs Yukon on 11/24, so we will see what kind of coach Dana Altman is.

Last edited:
#24 ranked Oregon lost to UC Irvine. Former Cuse star, and fan favorite, Quincy Guerrier played 24 minutes and had the following stats: 0 points, 2 rebounds, 0 assists.

Pretty rough game for a senior with professional expectations. Hope he turns it around but I still shake my head about his transfer. And Bobby Braswell.
QG certainty has regressed since he came in with reasonably high expectations. I think that Bobby just wanted extra PT. He seemed like a good kid.

#21 ranked Oregon lost to UC Irvine. Former Cuse star, and fan favorite, Quincy Guerrier played 24 minutes and had the following stats: 0 points, 2 rebounds, 0 assists.

Pretty rough game for a 23 year old senior with professional expectations. Hope he turns it around but I still shake my head about his transfer. And Bobby Braswell.

Oregon has a couple tough games coming up vs Houston, on 11/21 and vs Yukon on 11/24, so we will see what kind of coach Dana Altman is.

Wow, thats just crazy.

Really liked both Quincy / Robert. Too bad things worked out this way.

But this is a pattern we've seen repeated for decades. JB recruits guys who fit his system, then coaxes a lot of productivity out of most of them. And for those who transfer out, invariably a tremendously high percentage seem to flop under different coaches / systems.

Additionally, another player who won’t be named on this board, isn’t lighting the world on fire.
This could be many people. Who are you pointing towards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom