Rak? | Syracusefan.com

Rak?

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Lotta talk about CJ but not a peep aboyt Xmas, I think hell be back

Tomcat said he's not coming back. I'm pretty sure he's not just saying that blindly.

eek - i didnt realize tomcat said that.

if TC said it, I take back me not worrying at this moment. Not saying its true, but at least there is now some actual weight behind it.

just judging by his twitter feed in the last 7 days... i dont see much reason there to think he is gone.

It was Jake.
It was of the form "I don't expect him to return."

He also asked bj johnson if hes coming for session 2 in the summer...doubt hed asked thst if hes not planning on staying around

Not sure but that picture is great!

Wow he even makes Brittany Sykes look like a giant. Spike was giving a seminar or something on film making at the university etc.

Based on his Twitter and Instagram he can't stop talking about a serious girlfriend that attends SU. Who knows maybe that would be enough to keep him here.

Based on his Twitter and Instagram he can't stop talking about a serious girlfriend that attends SU. Who knows maybe that would be enough to keep him here.
Do people usually do these things for a girlfriend?

Yes but they most assuredly do not change allegiances to a different team for a gf.
What if the gf is JLH and she will let you play with her fun bags all you want, but first you need to swear allegiance to Kutztown State ??

What if the gf is JLH and she will let you play with her fun bags all you want, but first you need to swear allegiance to Kutztown State ??
Then you adopt Kutztown state

Go Bears! I only wish I had the time to do a quick photo shop.
kutztown.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom