RAMBLERS !!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RAMBLERS !!!

Feel good story of the tournament. Amazing team to watch and they have a helluva coach.

Moser: after the game first thing he does is pay tribute to Nevada.

Musselman: after his two wins he carried on like a deranged buffoon, not even slightly aware of the heartbreak of the other squad.

Congrats to Loyola always nice to see a mid major make a run. That said if Kentucky wins tonight there gonna roll this team.

Nevada coach was awful in the last minute...how can he be that stupid?

I was impressed with Loyola...they move without the ball and the passing was top notch. And the old lady is so cute!

as much up and down there has been, its still a game in the 60's. it felt like a game in the 80's.

Loyola traveled the last 2 inbound plays.

The second one was irrelevant. Even if called there would have been .3 of a second left.

I've never seen a team give up so many layups as Nevada in this game. Too bad-Would've been interesting to see the Martin twins against UK. UK might have the easiest path to a Final four ever.

They got to get past KState first and that ain't a given.

Oh...that jacket, shirt and tie combo the Loyola coach had on...not good

I assume this is Mussleman's kid. His father was a maniac.

Clark Kellogg - FULL OF SPIT

Talking about Loyola:

I've watched them a lot this year and that's what they do

You never heard of them before this tournament Clark

Come on man

Don't mean to sound condescending but Sister Jean is amazingly "with it" for a 98-year old woman.

Said the same thing to my wife. Go sister Jean!

Incomprehensible. You absolutely have to foul there.

especially since you only had 4 team fouls. you are hoping at best for a miss and 5 seconds to get a rebound, go full court and score..if they make the shot, or you miss your shot...there isn't enough time to foul three times and put them on the line.

they had a chance to use THREE ONE AND ONES on Loyola...high pressure situation...very tough to make..and used NONE.

Clark Kellogg - FULL OF SPIT

Talking about Loyola:

I've watched them a lot this year and that's what they do

You never heard of them before this tournament Clark

Come on man

It's possible given that I believe CK lives in Indianapolis. Hell I've seen them play 6-7 times this year myself but that's because my brother went there and he clued me into this squad a while ago.

I've never seen a team give up so many layups as Nevada in this game. Too bad-Would've been interesting to see the Martin twins against UK. UK might have the easiest path to a Final four ever.

it was some god awful defense. there was also ZERO rim protection in this game on either side. Kentucky or K state is going to run Loyola

Don't mean to sound condescending but Sister Jean is amazingly "with it" for a 98-year old woman.

I would definitely ask her out on a date if I was like 85+.

it was some god awful defense. there was also ZERO rim protection in this game on either side. Kentucky or K state is going to run Loyola

I'm not so sure about that. Loyola beat Tenn who a lot of folks thought was the best team in the SEC. They do a great job of not beating themselves.

The second one was irrelevant. Even if called there would have been .3 of a second left.

.3 seconds, ball at midcourt. ya never know.

Nevada coach was awful in the last minute...how can he be that stupid?

I was impressed with Loyola...they move without the ball and the passing was top notch. And the old lady is so cute!

She'd make a great avatar!(let anyone but you make the switch though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom