Random thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Random thoughts

kcsu

Living Legend
I was really worried early in the week when DM put the clamps on the media which i agreed because of the injury situation. My concern was that he was creating too much pressure on the kids and i think it showed big time yesterday.

Shafer is a genius and one of the best coaches the hill has seen in the last ten years. We need to keep him . Pay him the extra 100k a year to take him off the market and be done with it because without him this program is lost.

Hack needs to step up and quick. Play calling and personel decisions are poor at best. Why Why and Why are not good questions about your OC's calls in the redzone. Kid, yes that is the operative word needs to grow up or be replaced as he is a weak link in the coaching chain at this point.

Hire a special teams coach. Better yet hire the Rutgers special teams coach. PLEASE just hire someone... Other than Bob

Notes for coach DM. First grow a set of balls Second make dam sure you recruit a RB for next season Third read the first note and replace the coaches kid with a D1 Center.

I was really worried early in the week when DM put the clamps on the media which i agreed because of the injury situation. My concern was that he was creating too much pressure on the kids and i think it showed big time yesterday.

He has done that a lot this year. Is it a good thing for the kids to know pre game vs Wake that we were awful vs ACC teams? Was it good for the kids to know Toledo always beats a BCS team and we were the last one left on their schedule? Or that we stunk in noon games? I think it is great to let the kids know after to give them a sense of accomplishment, but doing so before hand? We have stunk it up the first half of every home game this year, is any of this related?

He has done that a lot this year. Is it a good thing for the kids to know pre game vs Wake that we were awful vs ACC teams? Was it good for the kids to know Toledo always beats a BCS team and we were the last one left on their schedule? Or that we stunk in noon games? I think it is great to let the kids know after to give them a sense of accomplishment, but doing so before hand? We have stunk it up the first half of every home game this year, is any of this related?

Any of the times he has done that, we have ended up stopping a bad streak. It seems to be working

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom