Ravian Pierce Injury | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ravian Pierce Injury

no matter what happens we are at the point where either we have 6 or can get to 6 with the ND/BC games so unless he is out all season why wouldnt he play vs sit a game or 2 to keep a RS. Now if he was injured until a bowl game perhaps as that would be game 4 but still he has some NFL hopes and not sure another year does that much for him.

I don't know if this will get deleted but I can confirm it was not a football related injury.

I don't know if this will get deleted but I can confirm it was not a football related injury.

So you are saying Baber's public comments on the matter were not truthful?

What are the alternative facts then?

Who was the guy who fell down the stairs and dislocated his shoulder a few years ago?

Well, they said it's upper body, so we can rule out the gout at least.

Not so fast. I once thought I had gout in my foot (I didn't), and my doctor told me that the second or third most common place to get gout is in your earlobe.

Not so fast. I once thought I had gout in my foot (I didn't), and my doctor told me that the second or third most common place to get gout is in your earlobe.
200.gif

Rav was huge in the last game against Clemson. Ish or Erv would run that slant and we'd run Rav out towards the sideline and up like a wheel route. Got us out of some really tough situations. Without him, I think our chance of running outside of the tackles is going to be very difficult.

4 catches for 66 yards last year vs Clemson.

Would have came in handy this year...

just curious what makes you think this? he is pretty nonexistent in the offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom