Ravian Pierce Injury | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ravian Pierce Injury

Broken hand, happened during the post game celebration. This is a fact from a source.

Oh man. Did they really celebrate that hard? It wasn’t like the Clemson win with a huge emotional rush at the end and a more chaotic celebration.

Sounds like this could’ve been a complete fluke?

Broken hand, happened during the post game celebration. This is a fact from a source.

Which is interesting because he's standing to Dino's right during the post game speech. Had to happen after, which I would think much of the excitement has waned.

Oh man. Did they really celebrate that hard? It wasn’t like the Clemson win with a huge emotional rush at the end and a more chaotic celebration.

Sounds like this could’ve been a complete fluke?
It happened during the celebration, so it could be anything. I knew about this before the news broke.

Someone throw a snowball at him?!

Have we heard any more info regarding this situation?

I saw a video on one of the guys instagram stories of Ravian dancing in the locker room. Didn’t see any casts or anything.

If I had to guess, maybe back after the bye week? Also curious if it’s some sort of suspension. Would love to see him back in the lineup.

No clue, but the tone from Dino's press conference lead me to believe he's be out for more than 2 or 3 games.

Have we heard any more info regarding this situation?

I saw a video on one of the guys instagram stories of Ravian dancing in the locker room. Didn’t see any casts or anything.

If I had to guess, maybe back after the bye week? Also curious if it’s some sort of suspension. Would love to see him back in the lineup.
He isn't suspended.

If he really has a broken hand… I have no idea how that could possibly happen???

If he really has a broken hand… I have no idea how that could possibly happen???
Punching someone or something would do it. Just speculating. No idea.

Punching someone or something would do it. Just speculating. No idea.

Or falling on turf the wrong way. Let’s not just throw out randomly that maybe he punched someone or something. I know you don’t have any inside sources so let’s not just throw out speculation like that.

Hopefully Hackett can step up next week and make those key over the middle catches.

I like the idea of throwing the ball over the middle.

Yes. I would LOVE Pierce for another year. Also, he'd benefit from another year of maturity before going to the NFL. He didn't redshirt in JUCO, did he?

NFL? I dont get some of the NFL talk on this board regarding RP. I think he is talented and can help our O. But, under 3 catches/game and at 6'3", 240 he isnt close to NFL TE size. Yes, he is a nice player that can be a piece of Dino's O. Not a pro.

So you are saying Baber's public comments on the matter were not truthful?

What are the alternative facts then?

Its a game...these coaches dont want to give us anything. Dino said upper body injury. Thus, anything above the belt and most assumed fb related but doesnt have to be. Dino is a Wiley veteran with the media.

Not so fast. I once thought I had gout in my foot (I didn't), and my doctor told me that the second or third most common place to get gout is in your earlobe.

You guys are killing me with the gout thing, lol...cracking me up! Hahaha...

Rav was huge in the last game against Clemson. Ish or Erv would run that slant and we'd run Rav out towards the sideline and up like a wheel route. Got us out of some really tough situations. Without him, I think our chance of running outside of the tackles is going to be very difficult.

I like RP and think he can be a cintributer when healthy and chilling out and focusing on his game. But, in no way do i see a difference maker. Maybe in time, but not as of yet...

If it goes long enough, maybe they decide to RS him, and have his 4th game at a bowl... I'm guessing he'd prefer 13 games, to 4, or whatever he'd have left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom