Class of 2016 - RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the rule would be more destructive in college hoops than college football. Most college football teams have systems that aren’t as easy to plug and play with this kind of free agency.

But downshifting from Oklahoma to SU? Yes please. (Drew Allen aside).

I think the rule would be more destructive in college hoops than college football. Most college football teams have systems that aren’t as easy to plug and play with this kind of free agency.

But downshifting from Oklahoma to SU? Yes please. (Drew Allen aside).
It will hurt both significantly but can really destroy college basketball

Alabama has nothing to offer a kid can’t get at SU. I would be very surprised by a kid leaving SU for another college.

:rolleyes:

I just got back from the grocery store in Dungey’s hometown...adds nothing to the conversation.

Eric is from Lake Oswego.

Oswego is on Lake Ontario.

So if you just left the Price Chopper on East Bridge Street, we’d understand. Probably had a sweet deal on Busch Light Draft 30 packs.

Eric is from Lake Oswego.

Oswego is on Lake Ontario.

So if you just left the Price Chopper on East Bridge Street, we’d understand. Probably had a sweet deal on Busch Light Draft 30 packs.

I live in Milwaukie, OR which is about 10 minutes from Lake Oswego, OR. I don’t understand why this was a big deal for you. And I’m havimg a nice meal of meatloaf and fingerling potatoes, and not Busch Light, from the Market Of Choice on the West Linn/Lake Oswego border.

Last edited:
I live in Milwaukie, OR which is about 10 minutes from Lake Oswego, OR. I don’t understand why this was a big deal for you. And I’m havimg a nice meal of meatloaf and fingerling potatoes, and not Busch Light, from the Market Of Choice on the West Linn/Lake Oswego border.

Now Milwaukee is in Oregon too?

This gets more confusing by the post.

from the Red Report dated Jan12

OU Football: Big shoes to fill in ’18

"Abdul Adams is rumored to transfer, but if he stays, he will contend for carries with Kennedy Brooks, who redshirted last year, Marcelius Sutton, and P.J. Pledger, a four-star product from Bradenton, Fla. Pledger signed with the Sooners last December."

from the Red Report dated Jan12

OU Football: Big shoes to fill in ’18

"Abdul Adams is rumored to transfer, but if he stays, he will contend for carries with Kennedy Brooks, who redshirted last year, Marcelius Sutton, and P.J. Pledger, a four-star product from Bradenton, Fla. Pledger signed with the Sooners last December."

Uh, And Rodney Anderson? Or did he declare?

Uh, And Rodney Anderson? Or did he declare?

IDK, I don't follow Oklahoma, but this is the first Ive actually seen in print the kid might be considering a transfer.

IDK, I don't follow Oklahoma, but this is the first Ive actually seen in print the kid might be considering a transfer.

Sorry, wasn't meant for you specifically, more for the article writer. Seemed strange to leave out their starting running back.

As in former staff kind of Boom?!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.