Class of 2016 - RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pickup, just need to grab at least one more RB recruit who can play this fall with Adams obviously stuck sitting out a year.

Or is he...? (This is in reference to the possible rule change being voted on. I also have no idea if they would retroactively let kids play after it changes since it would be in effect essentially before next season starts.)

Or is he...? (This is in reference to the possible rule change being voted on. I also have no idea if they would retroactively let kids play after it changes since it would be in effect essentially before next season starts.)

Ya good question, if they do end up changing the rule I would have to think it would effect any current transfers unless they specified a start date. Despite it being seen as likely to happen I still think they won't end up changing the rule once cooler heads prevail. Would be to much of a free for all.

Ya good question, if they do end up changing the rule I would have to think it would effect any current transfers unless they specified a start date. Despite it being seen as likely to happen I still think they won't end up changing the rule once cooler heads prevail. Would be to much of a free for all.

We might get lucky and end up having two 4 star players with the bodies of Juniors able to play next season. I would be very ok with that. We need to go bowling.

Very nice! Him and Jackson will be a big boost to the skill position 2 deep next year. Great news!

wouldnt 11 pretty much fill the house unless several of PWO. from the last update after signing day

Freshmen Chance Amie, Andre Cisco, Cam Jonas, Juan Wallace and junior Lakiem Williams are enrolled at the University after signing National Letters of the Intent to play for the Orange on Dec. 20.

In addition, Syracuse has added Michigan State transfer Trishton Jackson, Chattanooga transfer Zack Lesko and freshmen Aaron Bolinsky, Kevin Johnson Jr. and Cory Smigel.

wouldnt 11 pretty much fill the house unless several of PWO. from the last update after signing day

Freshmen Chance Amie, Andre Cisco, Cam Jonas, Juan Wallace and junior Lakiem Williams are enrolled at the University after signing National Letters of the Intent to play for the Orange on Dec. 20.

In addition, Syracuse has added Michigan State transfer Trishton Jackson, Chattanooga transfer Zack Lesko and freshmen Aaron Bolinsky, Kevin Johnson Jr. and Cory Smigel.

Chattanooga transfer Zack Lesko and freshmen Aaron Bolinsky, Kevin Johnson Jr. and Cory Smigel - Walk Ons.

If they change the transfer rule, would it apply retroactively?

We so badly need a player of this caliber. This is huge.

Even if he sits out, he can practice and help the team get better. It is a win win.

tenor.gif
that's what i love about you, 79 - old school!

Talked to my OU friend at work.. He's a really good back but as can happen at the factories, he got stuck behind 1100 yard rusher Rodney Anderson and a freshman that ran for almost 800 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.