Class of 2025 - RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Bo MacCormack (MA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (3/29/24)

Nice find, thanks! This kid (insert concern about competition level) looks dynamite. Fast/quick, great vision and cuts, has nice power, good (ferocious) blocker and even threw a nice ball. Seemed odd that there wasn't one pass play...even a screen. I'm guessing that's more how his team plays rather than being "butterfingers" or a Clifford Franklin clone!
1707495738538.png

Army
Boston College
Charlotte
Connecticut
Delaware
Massachusetts
Nebraska
Rhode Island
OFFERED> BO MCCORMACK 2025 BUCKINGHAM BROWNE & NICHOLS SCHOOL CAMBRIDGE, MA // JR. SZN 2,150 YDS 31 TDS RUSH/ 4.34 40/ 2,150 YDS RUSH/ 31 TDS
# 4/#7 RB/ DB/ KR 6' 0" 194 // THIS IS A SPECIAL RB THE STAFF HAS FOUND!
download (21).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL JR FILM:

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

>>>ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39<<< BO MCCORMACK

BO IS THE FASTEST MOST ELUSIVE BACK I'VE EVALUATED
VERY MUSCLED
STRONG
ELITE SPEED
FINDS SEAMS / HOLES WHERE THERE SEEMINGLY AREN'T ANY
MOST ELUSIVE BACK I'VE COVERED
BREAKS ANKLES
VERY TOUGH PLAYER WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN BLOCKING WHEN YOU AREN'T EXPECTING IT
BURST AT LOS LEAVES LB'S, DB'S AND SAFETIES FAR BEHIND WHILE HE'S ENTERING THE END ZONE
MUST WATCH FILM

EXCELLENT OFFER

Boston Herald
:
The junior running back was sensational in a 63-43 BB&N win over an explosive Tabor team.

MacCormack, of Westford, rushed for 430 yards and eight touchdowns on 41 carries. He threw a 46-yard halfback option for a touchdown to Vince Snoonian in the first half. He also made an interception on defense, also in the first half, to set up one of his touchdowns.

“There’s really nothing that you can’t say about Bo,” BB&N coach Mike Willey said. “He’s an unbelievable player, an unbelievable competitor, one of the toughest guys I’ve ever met. A great leader. He’s everything you want a football player to be. He had a great day on the biggest stage, and we needed it, and he did a great job offensively, defensively, and on special teams.”

OFFERED> BO MCCORMACK 2025 BUCKINGHAM BROWNE & NICHOLS SCHOOL CAMBRIDGE, MA // JR. SZN 2,150 YDS 31 TDS RUSH/ 4.34 40/ 2,150 YDS RUSH/ 31 TDS
# 4/#7 RB/ DB/ KR 6' 0" 194 // THIS IS A SPECIAL RB THE STAFF HAS FOUND!
View attachment 237568
ASSETS PER HUDL JR FILM:

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

>>>ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39<<< BO MCCORMACK

BO IS THE FASTEST MOST ELUSIVE BACK I'VE EVALUATED
VERY MUSCLED
STRONG
ELITE SPEED
FINDS SEAMS / HOLES WHERE THERE SEEMINGLY AREN'T ANY
MOST ELUSIVE BACK I'VE COVERED
BREAKS ANKLES
VERY TOUGH PLAYER WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN BLOCKING WHEN YOU AREN'T EXPECTING IT
BURST AT LOS LEAVES LB'S, DB'S AND SAFETIES FAR BEHIND WHILE HE'S ENTERING THE END ZONE
MUST WATCH FILM

EXCELLENT OFFER

Boston Herald
:
The junior running back was sensational in a 63-43 BB&N win over an explosive Tabor team.

MacCormack, of Westford, rushed for 430 yards and eight touchdowns on 41 carries. He threw a 46-yard halfback option for a touchdown to Vince Snoonian in the first half. He also made an interception on defense, also in the first half, to set up one of his touchdowns.

“There’s really nothing that you can’t say about Bo,” BB&N coach Mike Willey said. “He’s an unbelievable player, an unbelievable competitor, one of the toughest guys I’ve ever met. A great leader. He’s everything you want a football player to be. He had a great day on the biggest stage, and we needed it, and he did a great job offensively, defensively, and on special teams.”
I’m getting a Boobie Miles Friday Night Lights feel with that quote.

Nice find, thanks! This kid (insert concern about competition level) looks dynamite. Fast/quick, great vision and cuts, has nice power, good (ferocious) blocker and even threw a nice ball. Seemed odd that there wasn't one pass play...even a screen. I'm guessing that's more how his team plays rather than being "butterfingers" or a Clifford Franklin clone!
View attachment 237557
Ha. There had to be more than 31 TD's in those 9 games. They opposing team never seemed to tackle him. They ran him out of bounds a few times but I think there were less than 5 tackles on that video. I don't know how there is 9 minutes of video of him in one season mostly at RB and he was only tackled a handful of times. Certainly in part due to the competition but in large part because this kid can do it all. No way a kid like this doesn't succeed in some capacity. Could play RB but possibly DB or slot WR too. Would love to get this kid and he'd be a great pick-up.

Good jump cuts, not afraid of contact. Defenders lucky enough to get a hand on him bounce off. Runs like Will Shipley, only faster. NE roots. Would be a sweet addition to the '25 class at RB.

Last edited:
The prep school he goes to is part of the ISL. elimunelson could speak to the competition level which is very good in my opinion.

Dare I ask? Is there a jersey with an available number on a shelf in the equipment room that we could offer?
Sorry, but not this again. Is he better than Willis?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom