Class of 2016 - RB/CB Darius Stubbs (GA) Verbal to GA St. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/CB Darius Stubbs (GA) Verbal to GA St.

I know this isnt fair and I hate to say this but I would think out of all the commits Stubbs would be in the most jeopardy of having his offer pulled. He was only recruited for the HB position. Overall he is one of the less impressive players. Unless you bring him in as a S/OLB type. Thoughts?

I know this isnt fair and I hate to say this but I would think out of all the commits Stubbs would be in the most jeopardy of having his offer pulled. He was only recruited for the HB position. Overall he is one of the less impressive players. Unless you bring him in as a S/OLB type. Thoughts?
I agree, i think there could be a few more as well

He was a guy that surprised me when he was allowed to commit, so him being one of the most likely to be let go seems a bit like a formality.

You hate to see kids lose their spots. But if they don't fit the new vision of a new coach, they probably wouldn't end up being happy here anyways.

He was a guy that surprised me when he was allowed to commit, so him being one of the most likely to be let go seems a bit like a formality.

You hate to see kids lose their spots. But if they don't fit the new vision of a new coach, they probably wouldn't end up being happy here anyways.
I agree. Why go some where you dont fit. Im sure the new staff will want to get more true WR's that fit their system. They dont need hybrid backs

Not fair but if they are going to not honor any of these kids commits the sooner the better for all involved. Can't leave these kids hanging makes look bad.

Not fair but if they are going to not honor any of these kids commits the sooner the better for all involved. Can't leave these kids hanging makes look bad.
I agree you need to let these kids know asap so they can find another school.

I agree you need to let these kids know asap so they can find another school.

How long will it to take Babers to evaluate all the kids we have committed? I imagine he knows some from the recruiting trail, but I doubt he knows most of them well enough to decide if he wants them without an in depth film study.

money3189 said:

Honestly I've never really been that high on him, even at eXB. Would think bringing in more of a natural WR would be priority right now

I have always liked him more than most of the crew here, but I would not be shocked at all if he has to look elsewhere for a new school. Really hope he finds one if that happens, seems like a really nice kid.

The school should stand by all of its offers. The coach can tell them they likely won't play, and they can back out.

I have always liked him more than most of the crew here, but I would not be shocked at all if he has to look elsewhere for a new school. Really hope he finds one if that happens, seems like a really nice kid.

I like him to but with Neal coming in needs might be elsewhere now. Maybe he plays d. Bring in a good Wr and Kentrell to play Rb.

I like him to but with Neal coming in needs might be elsewhere now. Maybe he plays d. Bring in a good Wr and Kentrell to play Rb.

He probably would have fit well at H Back but I'm not sure where he fits now.

Honestly I've never really been that high on him, even at eXB. Would think bringing in more of a natural WR would be priority right now

FWIW Bowling Green did offer Stubbs this year. Not sure where they were projecting him though.

FWIW Bowling Green did offer Stubbs this year. Not sure where they were projecting him though.

Defensive back could be a different story? Personally, I just wasn't a fan of him on the offensive side of the ball.

Defensive back could be a different story? Personally, I just wasn't a fan of him on the offensive side of the ball.

Kid seems like a very good athlete--wouldn't be surprised to see him land at safety or possibly CB.

BG offering a Georgia kid is a good thing as I like seeing the SU/Georgia connection continue if they have already had some ties down there. .

I'm not sure where everyone is getting that he has a Bowling Green offer. It's not listed on any of the recruiting services.

I'm not sure where everyone is getting that he has a Bowling Green offer. It's not listed on any of the recruiting services.

I saw it from this thread so I assumed it was true. It's not I take it?

I saw it from this thread so I assumed it was true. It's not I take it?
Not that I'm aware of. He has an offer from one Ohio school (Miami) but to the best of my knowledge, not BG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom